X Factor ... how different it might have been

Wow, thats quite interesting.

Esp as john and edward only scraped through on most occaisons, which is nice to know as most votes went to those who deserved it!

- Looking at joes stats he was always a fave.. i personally wished stacy had won, and it was tight between olly and joe as both fab entertainers..

Joe is a cutiepie though x

That is interesting!
I liked all three of them at the end so didn't mind who won, though I had to be Team Olly as I used to work with him :D
Joe is adorable though.

Wow that's really interesting! Clear that Joe was going to win though eh!? Of the final four, my order of likage was: Danyl, Stacey, Joe and then Olly...I voted for Danyl...BOOM he's gone! Then Stacey...BOOM she's gone. I was the kiss of death!!!

I still think it was sad when Lucie went...she was lovely and very talented - hope she gets a deal too.

x

i thought Joe was absolutely amazing, his voice is just outstanding, but i did love Olly also, especially for his performances, which were fab :D, but the best man one :). xx

In the end I wasn't bothered who would win, I was just ecstatic that Stacey was out. Really couldn't stand her and wanted to commit violent acts every time she opened her mouth to speak :D

In the end I wasn't bothered who would win, I was just ecstatic that Stacey was out. Really couldn't stand her and wanted to commit violent acts every time she opened her mouth to speak :D

She was annoying yes, but :eek: you should wash your mouth out. She was fab and damn it she should have won it for her ickle boy!

I did have a soft spot for Stacey - especially as Dagenham is 5-20 minutes (depending which part you're going to) from where I was born and bought up.

I DEFINITELY prefer her to Leona 'Squeaky' Lewis who is soooooo overrated in my 'umble opinion.

Having said that, I couldn't watch if they ever gave her a talk show!

I wanted Olly to win as he was a better performer but his voice is not as good as Joe's. But Joe is cute and has the star quality.
Stacey was good, but not fantastic, and certainly nowhere near as talented as Leona.
I also cringed every time she spoke as I could never understand anything she said!
Like her or not Leona is amazing and her record sales world wide have proved that.
None of this years contestants have her ability or that of Will Young or Gareth Gates for that matter.

Like her or not Leona is amazing and her record sales world wide have proved that.

Will have to agree to disagree. Nobody can convince me that Leona Lewis is anything special. What with that atrocious song that she insisted on singing 'chew' instead of 'you' and that squeaking and hand waving stuff. She absolutely murdered Whole Lot of Love at the Olympics handover ceremony. I appreciate she has sold loads of records but that doesn't show she's amazing. Loads of 'novelty' acts have done it in the past. plus the girl has the personality of a wooden clothes peg.

But then I think Mariah Carey needs to be stuck in the electric chair for crimes against humanities eardrums. :D

:8855:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that she had that effect on! She has a nice singing voice but I'd have hated it if she'd one because you'd have had that hyperactive annoying voice on GMTV first thing yesterday morning!

It's such a shame Danyl was voted off, but as previous contestants have proved, sometimes winning doesn't guarentee success. I don't think the there was a smuch talent as last year. And as much as I love X Factor, I kinf od hope that this was the last series. it's not the same without Sharon Osborne. And if I were Simon, I'd either chuck a judge, prefereably Dannii, cuz let's face it, she never had a successful music career! or, if he's going to insist on having 4 judges, maybe they should change it so that the public vote counts every week.

Back