X FACTOR!!!!

Could not agree more Daisy!! Very well said!!! The hysteria it has created in the public, the media, PARLIMENT (LOL) has done one thing for me, it has made me want to see the twins in the semi final. :D

Simon is in this for the business. Simple as. DOes he REALLY need another act?? Will it "make" him? Nope, he is already made. ;)

I like him. :)

I still want all the others to do well. THey all deserve to be there. EVEN the twins. It is not their fault they are there. ANd they are taking it on the chin day in and day out, yet go forward happy, enjoying the opportunity. A lot could learn from that really - so yes they are not entirely talented - but they are not ar*ses either....so fair dues.

Turning out ot be a great year I think. :)

Waffled enough I also think!! lol

Oh yeah, forgot to say, I thought Leona was great. God she has such a natural voice. She looked so pretty too. Thought her eye make up was wicked!

So, as the weekd go on, what do you guys think about it being spread across tww nights? I do not like the new format myself. I want it all in one night! LOL

I dont like Leona AT ALL, I think shes so over rated and I hate her singing style... all that affected 'warbling'

Dont like the new format at all, much preferred it the old way all on one night. I hope they take a leaf out of SCD book and move it back. It must be torture for the contestants having to wait 24 hours

I do know what you mean Starlight - I have NEVER been a fan of the 2983475 syllable warble....ala Mariah Cary<gag> But here is something to my ear that is different with L, it sounds more natural than affected. But I know what you mean. My husband can't believe I like her, because I usually hate that style. Weird, huh! :)

Maybe if they hear from enough people they will go back to one night. Thought they no doubt make more money this way! lol ;)

still my fave despit not liking the two day thing :)

Agree about the Mariah/Leona style music...really don't like it, but I do actually like Leona. Think Run was actually one of the best songs I've ever heard.

havnt heard what the song choices are - what is the theme this week?

I can't remember what she did on Rock Week now either - will have to wait and see what happens.

Seems a little contrived that suddenly there are all these rock themed weeks now that Simon has Jamie-Afro.

Back