X FACTOR!!!!

that 1st guy was good jamie archer :)

me too!

stacey was good lets see what danyl has got tonight :)

This has been my fave week so far, thought Stacy was beast! I even quite liked the twins for the first time, still think louis is a knob though lol.

Really good this week.

Was a little disappointed with Ollie, I usually really enjoy watching him.

4 were really good...Daniel, Jamie, Joe & Stacey.

Lloyd & J & E in the bottom 2.

Louis & his rule book are really startingg to p me off now.....Simon's p take of Louis earlier was really funny, I would've been feeling really small at that point if I was Louis.

Thought they were trying to make Stacey look a bit too much like Leona tonight though.

I think tonight was neearly EVERYONEs best night. Great show! Did not like Ollies performance though....but he will soar through anyway cause hes a legend. <i hope! :D>

I see Jamie in the bottom two soon....but maybe not tonight. Not sure who tonight!

Jedward were, comparatively speaking, by far their best tongiht! :D Bet they are not in the bottom two even.

I'm really disappointed...getting really fed up with Lloyd now...dare I say it I think I prefer the 2 idiots now.

Can't believe Jamie is gone when the twins are still there. For me bottom 2 should have been Lloyd or twins, both of those could have gone. With Jamie and Lloyd definately Lloyd should have gone.

At the beginning, I wanted Jamie to won. Thought he was fantastic. But, as the weeks go on - I have gone off him. I now call him Jamie-Samie.

Same style every week, always ending with the hung head and punching the air. Got a little contrite.

He is good, but nothing new.

The devil on one shoulder wants the twins to win. :giggle: I really do like them as kids. What the heck. Let em win. How wound up would people be!

Then the ange on the other shoulder wants Ollie to win, cause hes very entertaining.

Will be interestng to see how it all plays out. Certainly getting the ratings this year!

But personally, I think this week was the right call. I like Lloyd, he has an interesting quirky sound to his voice that will get better as he matures. And he is cute as heck. So good on him.

I hope they all do well, one way or another. Its a pretty nice group all around this year.

loving the xfactor finalists song you are not alone a cover of MJ's song

Even though Jamie is out hes signed with SICO anyhow :) sico being simon cowell

oh my godness what a brillant performance by joe woaaaah

Totally agree!

Back