X Factor.

fillymum said:
Go for it You obviously have a great voice to have got as far as you did...............go on do it !!!!

Flat hunting going well...........have seen a few I really like.......

hugs :bighug:

OMG!!! I must be totally insane! I saw an advert on tv earlier for a new BBC talent show called The Voice http://www.bbc.co.uk/thevoiceuk/
And have just registered for an audition!!! From what I can see it's a blind audition, so basically you are actually judged on your voice!! Rather than what you look like!! Eeeeeee xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

OMG!!! I must be totally insane! I saw an advert on tv earlier for a new BBC talent show called The Voice BBC One - The Voice UK
And have just registered for an audition!!! From what I can see it's a blind audition, so basically you are actually judged on your voice!! Rather than what you look like!! Eeeeeee xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Yay!!! Good luck hun. I am glad you've got the confidence to do it x

You had the confidence to apply - thats a start. I would never have the nerve to do even that, even though I have a passable voice.

OMG!!! I must be totally insane! I saw an advert on tv earlier for a new BBC talent show called The Voice BBC One - The Voice UK

You will be fine. We will all be behind you. Forget the blind bit............you are great, you are good, you can do it.........

hugs xxxxxxxxx

Okay - i have decided i must be either tone deaf or just a horrible person. That very young northern irish girl has (to me) one of the most annoying voices i have ever heard - but they all think she's great. I wanted to scream at her!!
The mental girl (kitty?) who thought she was auditioning for some burlesque show - what on earth was going on with her???
And finally - the boy with the hair & the tattoos of womens names on his butt - annoying, not very good singer, REALLY bad hair!!

Think i am getting old :(

Agree with you totally on all of them. The Irish girl reminds me a bit of Diana Vickers from a couple of years ago. I'm also really surprised at the lack of groups - how desperate is it when people have been rejected as soloist, rejected in a group, made into another group and still get to judges houses? Totally wrong!

Okay - i have decided i must be either tone deaf or just a horrible person. That very young northern irish girl has (to me) one of the most annoying voices i have ever heard - but they all think she's great. I wanted to scream at her!!
The mental girl (kitty?) who thought she was auditioning for some burlesque show - what on earth was going on with her???
And finally - the boy with the hair & the tattoos of womens names on his butt - annoying, not very good singer, REALLY bad hair!!

Think i am getting old :(

Well I thought it was just me, but what you have said is exactly what I have been saying, about exactly the same people!
The Irish girl just seems to want to throw in the old Irish lilt to her voice on every other word, if you ever hear anyone else with an accent sing, you never notice the accent, so it all seems a bit forced to me.
The mental Kitty I have hated from the moment she came out on stage for her first audition, if she gets through to the live shows she will drive me insane.
And it annoys me sooooo much that they all seem to love that guy with the tattoos on his bum, he isn't THAT good at singing anyway and the fact that they go on and on about how good he is, is just making his head larger and larger.
I'm glad its not just me who doesn't like them!

I laughed at the lengths they had to go to to get the required number of groups - it was getting to the point where I would not have been surprised if they had pulled people in off the street and said "hey, you are now a group"!!

I agree with you all but what is that chinese woman that prances around the stage all about...she can't even sing. I think the older blonde lady (think she's Irish) was much better but that's just my opinion I suppose.

I don't get some of the ones they've put through.

Goldie has already pulled out. She's not going to judge's houses.

Kitty is going to be an act people love to hate & I really like frankie, probably because hes a cheeky chappie.

Really enjoying x factor this year.

agree with kingleds, I like that bigger lady, can't remember what she's called, not sure of her fashion sense though.....

Back