X Factor.

kingleds said:
Okay - i have decided i must be either tone deaf or just a horrible person. That very young northern irish girl has (to me) one of the most annoying voices i have ever heard - but they all think she's great. I wanted to scream at her!!
The mental girl (kitty?) who thought she was auditioning for some burlesque show - what on earth was going on with her???
And finally - the boy with the hair & the tattoos of womens names on his butt - annoying, not very good singer, REALLY bad hair!!

Think i am getting old :(

Totally agree!!! All of it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starlight said:
Samantha? Love her too but not sure about the strappy dresses

She looks good in the promo pictures for judges houses. She has a fringe now and obviously had dome help with her wardrobe too :)

I hope she goes through to the live shows!

Attachments

• image-547258115.jpg
    image-547258115.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 36
Okay - i have decided i must be either tone deaf or just a horrible person. That very young northern irish girl has (to me) one of the most annoying voices i have ever heard - but they all think she's great. I wanted to scream at her!!
The mental girl (kitty?) who thought she was auditioning for some burlesque show - what on earth was going on with her???
And finally - the boy with the hair & the tattoos of womens names on his butt - annoying, not very good singer, REALLY bad hair!!

Think i am getting old :(

Hey, I could have written that !!!!:8855:

I agree with you all but what is that chinese woman that prances around the stage all about...she can't even sing. I think the older blonde lady (think she's Irish) was much better but that's just my opinion I suppose.

I don't get some of the ones they've put through.

The biggest mystery of all to me was why they put the Chinese woman through. I thought it was a singing competition not a sex show...............bloody barmy and deprives a more deserving person of a place.

She looks good in the promo pictures for judges houses. She has a fringe now and obviously had dome help with her wardrobe too :)

I hope she goes through to the live shows!

For sure she will. She is one of the few who can sing and she has a big personality.

I wonder what Simon is thinking now.

Back