X_Tasha_X Re-start Diary

Well i went for my WI and i lost......

10lb!!!!!!
I am sooo happy with that i cant believe i lost so much hehe!! How amazing :D

I am excited about week 2 now and what challenges i might have to endure this week hehe, its quite exciting saying no to food for once and getting such a great result like that.

This week has been very hard for me both in my head and they way i have felt, i dont ever want to feel like that again so i know this time that i want to stick to the diet 100% this time and give it my all.

Its amazing how things have chaned and i already feel like my clothes feel a tiny winy bit looser haha! Altho that might just be in my head lol.

Andreas is so proud of me and so is my nana. I aint seen my brother yet so i dont really know what he thinks but i am sure he will be proud of me. They have all seen me sit while they all tuck into lovely food infront of me while i drool at them eating it. Andreas evern seen me in tears one day because i was so upset about it all. But i did it and i feel sooo much better for doing it. I have never felt so amazing... REMEMBER THIS FEELING WHEN YOU WANT TO EAT SOMETHING!!!!

I think i need to work on .....
Making sure i drink enough water, wanna try get 4lrs down me.
Making sure i walk the dog 3times a week (thats not all he gets walked just OH does it haha)

Anyway i am going to give myself a little pamper tonight. I have just been tesco and bought some nail varnish for my toes AND nails so i am gonna go and have a little pamper sesh and maybe even put alittle fake tan on... after all it is summer hehe!!

:D xxxxx​

heyy hunny, finally found your diary! wow, what a week you've had! you've really done amazing to endure all those temptations and say no, ive no doubt you're gonna do it this time, and 10lbs is an AMAZING loss! :) im soo excited about starting this next week, its inspirational seeing how well you're doing :)

Amazing!! Well done!!!!!!!!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

How're you getting on Tasha?? Well done for your fantastic loss, that should definitely be a good incentive to keep up the good work!!! xxx

*hugs* you can do this hunny, we're all rooting for you xx

many of us have days like that
nothing you can do but decide if you want to continue
and lets be honest we know you do
so today is a fresh start pretend you are on day one and off you go
one binge will not affect next weeks weigh in as you wont over the week consume enough calories to put on fat and you will have lost any water weight
whats done is done - just promise yourself a new start - not easy but we all know what you really want so we are all behind you
H xxx

Well what a disaster that was. I have previously used LL (lost 3.5 stone) and then last year used CD (lost 3 stone) after putting all the weight back on the first time. I found it very difficult to get my backside into gear last year, i think you think that these diets and similar are an easy way out - omitting the problem of food -, my LL councellor told me that she found it really hard to get back on the diet after having a break, but boy do i now know what she means. Once you have done this once you think you can do it anytime, because you think "oh i can do something about this anytime i want cos i know a magic formula" and i suppose you can and there is a magic formula. The problem that i find the most difficult to deal with is the pure personal struggle of putting yourself into the zone (maybe because you think you can do it anytime), and the effort that goes with it. That determind mind over matter, i can do this zone, which is not talked about in any of the brochures. These diets for me are not an easy way out and i find the first 3 weeks a living hell, but having done it before i know that i can do it and i know that that feeling doesn't last the whole of the diet, and i even know how good it feels when you start going down your wardrobe with the dress sizes? Getting into that zone is not easy anymore!

So after the build up of getting into the zone, i started my diet on 19th June, i had enough for 3 days and 1 morning shake (CD) and then the plan was for my CDC to drop off my supplies to take me through the next week. Day 3 night was feeling ok, and a little proud even, hungry but resolute and i got a call from my CDC to say that they had not delivered any stock and that she had none that she could bring me. So there wasn't much i could do about it, so i stuffed my face that evening, Tuesday (after a bacon butty) i decided i should prob try to do slimming world to keep myself in the zone, but even after buying some i didn't?

So i started again today - i think i am in the zone, but to keep me there i booked a holiday to Portugal last night (14 weeks about right me thinks) and hopefully that feeling that i had when i went 2 years ago of feeling so fat and out of control will keep me on the straight and narrow??? Because if that doesn't nothing will!!!!

So here is to the end of day one for now x

Tash, you and I are like 2 peas in a pod lol.

I started back on the Cambridge train yesterday after weeks of messing around.

Will keep an eye on here and watch your progress. Keep going chick, you WILL do it, no matter whats put in your way to try and stop you

Charlie

Charlie, come on you can do it
You have already lost a tremendous amount of weight hun

Last edited:
Well, its the end of day 1 again. Done 4 litres of water today I doing CD SS (my LLC used to say the more you drink the more you shrink) i like to start at 4L and then try build up 1 a week. Feeling a bit headachey. I usually have 1 shake in a morning and then one at tea time and one at about 8pm. I only really like the chocolate ones so that is what i tend to stick to (bars on order for next week) night time is my absolute worst. I have come home made OHs tea and then ironed and done a bit of tidying. This world cup is a nightmare for any CD'ers who need to watch either interesting or mind dumbingly boring tv just to "take their mind off it" So as you guessed footie is on and i on here. I have bought the CD diet book, have picked it up a few times but really need to have a proper read, its the success stories i have flicked through the most (i lost 5 stone and have kept it off for 10 years etc) which might help for the lower points, as anyone who is returning to CD knows there are some in the beginning. Going to go to bed soon and avoid everything cos it will mean first day over, and i can then start to think about day 2. How are you all doing?

How're you doing Tasha?? xx

Back