Xbox kinect-GENIUS!

Pippa1703

So made a sound investment in one if these this week. Usually I roll my eyes when the xbox gets turned in cuz it means an hour of watching my boyfriend faffing on FIFA, but not anymore! :)
Spent about two hours last night playing table tennis, volleyball, hurdles and loads if other cool games in kinect sports,

By the end I had to have a cool shower, we were both sweatin buckets!
Not to mention, my rubs aching from laughing.

It's a great way to get some fun exercise, especially if you don't like venturing to gyms or just running on a treadmill.

I'm buying dance central for it today in a hope to Become bootilucious lol

I highly recommend it, the technology is amazing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kinect is amazing for the xbox. I've got dance central, it's a FANTASTIC game, also another one is I think it's called your shape fitness evolved. Really good for exercise but fun at the same time! You can spend hours on kinect without even realising it! I'm gonna go on mine after breakfast I think, burn off some of those calories I'm gonna consume tonight :)

Kinect is amazing for the xbox. I've got dance central, it's a FANTASTIC game, also another one is I think it's called your shape fitness evolved. Really good for exercise but fun at the same time! You can spend hours on kinect without even realising it! I'm gonna go on mine after breakfast I think, burn off some of those calories I'm gonna consume tonight :)

I have both those games they are fab :D

I have to wait for my birthday in 4 weeks before I get my Kinect. I am really looking forward to having a play. Does anyone know how it compares to the Wii?
Has anyone tried The biggest loser?

Waiting on my Kinect console and Dance Central and Fitness Your Shape Fitness Evolves. Can't wait..

I have just ordered biggest loser. Is it good??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

lilprincessvic said:
I have just ordered biggest loser. Is it good??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

Yes it's fantastic! Such a good workout

O good. Ive been doing zumba for 3 weeks but i kno the routines of by heart now so need a change

Theres loads of levels, different areas u can work on... And yoga! Which has done wonders for my husbands bad back :)

Anyone recommend any kinect games which are 'high exercise' but aren't actually fitness games? (If that makes sense.) Like Dance central which I already have.

I am bored of the fitness games... want to be able to exercise without knowing I am.. lol

Rhino... saves just sitting on our bottoms and gaming doesn't it. :)

Call of Duty on Kinect I think should be next. haha

I am getting a Kinect after January payday, very excited for Zumba and dance central. I'm not really into the fitness games either, prefer sports and dancing :)

Back