xconfusedx's dukan diet diary

xconfusedx

I decided to start a diary of my own instead of leaving my ramblings on random threads!

A little about me... I'm 30 this year and I'm fed up of being fat. I've tried many different diets over the past 3/4 years but I seem to fall off the wagon after about 3 months. I tried exante but couldn't stick with it as I have quite and active job and often felt weak. I tried atkins but all the fat made me feel ill. So I did some research, purchased the Dukan Diet book and here I am.

Day 2 today and I've not been hungry yet.

I have a slightly sore head but I think that may be down to dehydration rather than the diet.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

I'm sure you'll find your diary helpful, and we'll enjoy reading it, too.

Yes, plenty of us get that awful headache during the early stages of Attack, but it doesn't last long - usually between 2-4 days.

It's great, the not feeling hungry bit, isn't it? Makes things so much easier. :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Hi Dukandebut, It is so much easier! It helps me resist the treats that appear at work on a regular basis. Today I had a chocolate crispie cake placed under my nose and I really didn't want it. So I said 'no thanks' and passed it on.

Hi M-mouse, thanks for the welcome :)

Day 3 - Happy happy happy!

Thanks Dukandebut, I'm glad I passed.

Hopped on the scales this morning and I am 4lbs down :)

I think I love this diet!

well done on resisting the crispy cake, isn't it amazing how easy it is to say no!

brilliant result on the scales, it falls off like noone's business at the beginning. how long are you doing attack for?

Thanks Emmma. I was amazed that I really didn't want to eat it. Normally I'd have had a big slice and hoovered up some of the leftovers at the end of the day.

I checked on the Dukan website and it recommended 6 days of attack. I think I'll stick with that :)

How are you getting on?

Thanks Mouse :)

I need to lose about 90lbs, well 86lbs now to get to my 'true weight'

Attack for 6 days as recommended by the dukan website and then onto Cruise for as long as it takes.

So far I'm enjoying the diet and I'm not hungry. I've stocked up on Dukan friendly items and cleared all the non friendly options into one cupboard for my OH.

I can't believe how much 'lighter' I feel already!

You must be about the same I was when I started then - see, it can be done! I managed to get into a pair of size 14 jeans yesterday - I can't ever remember owning a pair of size 14 jeans before (or not since I was about 13 years old)!!

Thanks Mouse, Its good to know that I'll get there.

Wow, size 14 jeans! You must so happy :)

I have to say I love Attack, just wish I'd found the diet sooner. Its just so easy - I never thought I'd say that about dieting.

Hi and welcome. A fellow NE Scotland girl here, although I no longer live there. Whereabouts are you?

Yup, Aberdeen too (Holburn St!)

Brought up in Deeside though.

Have been away 17 years! But I was back in the autumn - the city has changed so much (not for the better, as far as I'm concerned;). The beach especially is ruined). Rant over:eek:.

Back