Xen Supplies?

I reckon there is more to it than being let on by the manufacturing companies. We can do it without!
Its coming off slowly but surely without the tablets for me, just by eating healthier and exercising more and thats fine, aslong as the scales go down and not up! :)

no tablets in nottingham either:(nurse says see her in a month-said that a month ago,I was hoping to use them with cal counting to help speed the weight loss.Just shows how much of a problem obesity is.

weightless1012 said:
no tablets in nottingham either:(nurse says see her in a month-said that a month ago,I was hoping to use them with cal counting to help speed the weight loss.Just shows how much of a problem obesity is.

Don't worry, you'll get almost as good results with calorie counting alone. As I mentioned above, clinical trials showed that Orlistat can add up to 3kgs a year to the weight you'd lose without them, which is pretty insignificant, so don't despair! :)

Thanks TracyGwill,yeah I know,I just want it to happen as quick as possible,as I'm sure all dieters do_Ordered an exercise bike out of my catalogue so hoping that will help.
Well done on the weight loss,thats fantastic how much you've lost:)

weightless1012 said:
Thanks TracyGwill,yeah I know,I just want it to happen as quick as possible,as I'm sure all dieters do_Ordered an exercise bike out of my catalogue so hoping that will help.
Well done on the weight loss,thats fantastic how much you've lost:)

Thank you! I've a way to go yet, but am pleased by how it's going. I hope you manage to get some Orlistat, it may still come back, but as I said, you CAN do it by yourself. Keep coming on here for support, and let us know how you get on. xx

I think the orlistat just gets you in to the right habits, I know it helped me so much in the beginning but I have been off them since February now & am still losing ok....

Back