Xencial :)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by soushinnokoe, 22 September 2009 Social URL.

1. soushinnokoe

soushinnokoe Member

I'm new here, I've read lots of things on Lipotrim/Xenical/everything here. I work in a pharmacy, so im aware of all the things you can do to lose weight and I even run programmes for Lipotrim, and have many people doing very well on it. I've never been big on Diets. I fall off the wagon so fast, and dont punish myself for it, so it's always 'okay' if i have a jaffa cake/insert other yummy thing here. When i'm not on a diet, I can eat and do well, but as soon as i think the word diet, i'm opening a tub of ben and jerry's faster than you can say the name. :D haha.

I went to my GP to ask about Orlistat* (Xenical) on 28th August. I was given 2 weeks supply from my GP after he weighed me, took measurements etc. So everything was talked about, and i was given a prescription for Xenical. So i left that Friday, and decided to start them on the Monday 31st. I made an appointment for 2 weeks after, to see how I got on.

I cut out fizzy juice, i drank mostly tea and water, and ate the same sort of foods i normally eat. I didn't do ANY exercise other than walking to work/from work the first 2 weeks. I went back on Friday 11th September. 11 days after I started taking XENICAL, I had lost 10kg since the first weigh in. Yes, 1st 7lb!! I took xenical only 2 days the first week, and the 2nd week i took them 3 times a day like i should have. I'm so.. amazed. I kept telling my dr. to "shut up, really?" I dont feel like i've lost that much, but it's came off somewhere. My clothes are a little bit looser but it's weight off, not on, so im happy!

I had a holiday from work last week.. and went swimming or walking everyday, one or the other. Since 11th till now, I've lost 6lb's but i missed a few days of the capsules as i spend most of the time with my boyfriend, who always makes sure i eat.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my success.
    I've lost 1lb short of 2 stone in under a month. :)

Obviously, I am excersizing now, cause i dont want to be left with lose skin or anything. When i first when in to the doctor, i told him not to tell me my weight, just to tap it into the computer! but on the Monday before I started, i had to look at my weight to see what i'm gonna NOT be anymore. lol I'm not as heavy as i thought I was, but still. I had to see my weight to make a change~ and the weight would only get better.

So I hope everyone is doing okay on it. I know there can be side effects, but in the first 2 weeks, i had chinese, and some other bad things, and still lost weight. I've not experienced any side effects that come with the medication. A friend of a friend, has had the orange stuff, and even flatulence. Has anybody on here had any of the side effects, or anything else?

kae likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. billygroat

billygroat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Soush

Wow, what a loss, you must be very chuffed!! - congratulations!

I have the farts big time, poo'd for England on Saturday (first time I have ever had side effects and i have no idea what it was) may have been alco plops lol...

Anyway, welcome and we look forward to your journey...

Julie x

4. soushinnokoe

soushinnokoe Member

Aww thankyou! :)

x x x x x

5. chicklet73

chicklet73 Full Member

wow! thats fantastic!

6. soushinnokoe

soushinnokoe Member

I know! i'm still a bit OH MY GOD REALLY? but it's still creeping off as we speak, so im really chuffed :D

7. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    wow wel done hunny!!!

welcome to minis !! keep us posted
    xxxx

8. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Welcome to the xenical family! 2stone in a month is uber :) Dont loose it to fast or i wont like u hehe x

9. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Really well done to you thats an enourmaous amount you've lost in a short time. How much have you gat to lose?
    xx

10. SlimmingYummyMummy

SlimmingYummyMummy Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    Low-Fat & Xenical
    WOW... congratulations!!!

11. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    What a great start well done

12. syanna

syanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations on the great loss. x

13. soushinnokoe

soushinnokoe Member

haha thankyou :D

14. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Plan
    Well done I am hoping I get somewhere near the same results too it would be nice ;-)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.