xenical and rosemary conleys.

0121gucci

:DHI everyone been on xenical for 3 months now and lost 10lbs but wasnt really motavated as i was doing ww as well. I have today joined rosemary conleys and wow i loved it you get weighed have a talk about the diet and do a exercise class what friendly people the diet is more or less the same as xenicle so i think im gonna do well just what i needed ill keep you posted debbie x

Sounds great, best of luck with it!

I wonder if there are any Rosemary Conley classes in Eire?

:DHI everyone been on xenical for 3 months now and lost 10lbs but wasnt really motavated as i was doing ww as well. I have today joined rosemary conleys and wow i loved it you get weighed have a talk about the diet and do a exercise class what friendly people the diet is more or less the same as xenicle so i think im gonna do well just what i needed ill keep you posted debbie x
Hi Debbie i got on xenical on Monday the 6th of June . It is Friday the 11th and i am scared nothing going to help me since i put on 300grams i was thinking it will give me better results . How long did it take for u notice results

hi Crystal I used Xenical on prescription from GP about 15 years ag0. it did take a few days to kick in as I recall but once it does..... be careful with your fat intake. I wasn't seeing much happening so decided to test it and see if it actually would work. An egg for breakfast and a while later.... oil slick on my chair!!! If you continue to eat high/medium fat foods you will see some strong results - these are best to avoid as they can be so unpleasant and embarrassing. Drop down to as near fat free as you can - Rosemary Conley is based on fat free. If you have already done so, this is likely to be why you are not seeing much action. Good luck xxx

Back