Xenical and slim fast??

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cddietgal, 2 October 2010 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Hey girls
    Hope everyone is doing well?
    Sorry I only seem to pop up once in a while for advice but doing so many extra hours at work etc I just don't have time.
    Its the final 5 weeks till my holiday now and although I am shrinking I'm not really loosing much weight!
    I'm struggeling to find things to eat and work and binging a little when I get home,so am thinking of doing 4 weeks on slim fast with the tablets.Just to give me another little push before my holidays
    Anybody done this and would it work ok?

many Thanks cdg xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moonlite

moonlite Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I'm doing ultra slim (same thing) and so far it seems to be working, the only thing is i do get hungry in the atfernoon even if i do eat fruit i wont know for sure how well they are working until a week on monday, but my scales have said i have gone down.

4. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    hello my lovely!!!

take it from me... you can do it! and lose weight, but i couldnt have done it without exercise... and mini's!!!!
    you do get hungry, but if you chose wisely when it comes to your hundred cal snacks then you should be fine...
    try find things super low in cals, (for me it was raspberries and strawberries.. i would eat a whole punnet throughout the afternoon and it would be less than 100 cals)

if you need advice, feel free to pm me. or ask any thing you want :)
    Good Luck!

5. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    how much water do you drink? i drink 1.5 litres min a day,i take it everywhere with me, and it does stop me from feeling hungry :)

could you fill a tupperware box with fruit and take it to work with you to pick out of?

6. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    well im a fully commited 3-5 (yes 5) litres a day girl. it more likely to be 4ish. but never less than 3!

7. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    OMG! Kes, i bet you pee all the time lol... i suppose you have to drink that being on cd?

i have a min of 1.5 a day and the most 2 and a bit litres. ive been drinking more and more lately as ive stopped the tea a bit. asda have a poor collection of water,they do 2 flavours of volvic,ive stopped having the orange as the cals were too high,but my mum went shopping the weekend and picked me up a perfectly clear heavenly cherry flavour,and its yum! :)

8. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    have you tried the sugar free squash. i used to get the double strength....
    ive always been a big drinker... (not alcohol lol) so im used to having loads of water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.