xenical friendly recipes

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
im just going to add my recipes here as i go along, or as i invent/ discover them! will add what i had for dinner last night as a start!

Spicy, saucy chicken and "crisps"

1 chicken breasy (1.g fat)
1/2 tin chopped tomatoes (0.3g fat)
chopped red and green pepper (assuming fat free)
1/4 sachet discovery medium fajita spice (0.4 g fat)
1 x white flat tortilla (5.4 g fat)

1.chop the chicken breast into strips and
place in a low heat frying pan until the chicken juices start to run (this means you dont have to use any oil at all)
2. when the chicken is sealed sprinkle on the spice mix and fry until starting to go golden
3. add the 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes and stir in the chopped peppers, turn hob to medium heat and simmer
4. put the tortilla in the oven at 200 degrees
5. take out tortilla after 5 mins and when cooled break into pieces like crisps!
6. after chicken has simmered for about 10 mins check it's cooked through and serve!

this recipe for me is a bit like like a chicken version of chilli and nachos - very yummy!

xxx

I posted this on another one, but if you google rosemary colony tv there's loads of low fat recipes on there - even with videos of a chef making them. :)
(I can't post links yet by the way).

x

aw cool stuff, will defos take a peek :) this is good for me though cos itll help me keep track of what i eat too :)

xxx

great idea :D
last night i had chicken curry

(per person )
100g chicken
small tin chopped tomato
garlic ( to your taste)
1 tablespoon garam masala
1 tsp curry powder
sultanas
(you could add onions , i just didn't have any )

cook the chicken , add tomatoes & spices , simmer for about 15 mins
at last min add 2 tbs low fat plain yogurt

serve with rice

Thanks Pandora for that super useful link, I have bookmarked it.

yes it looks a very useful site ,i too have popped it in my favourites & i have found on there , that i shall have tonight ...
salmon baked with sweet chilli sauce , am having roasted veg flavoured coucous with it mmmmm
xx

Back