Xenical info for New Starters!!..

Hi , Just taken my first tablet. Doctor didnt really tell me anything but your front page was really helpful ladies thankyou xxx ive been put on them because i am on tabs that cause alot of weight gain so my bmi has shot over the 30 mark in a very small time. Heres hoping they work for me and that i dont have any nast accidents xxx

New starter here too. Fantastic info that the medication instructions just don't make clear. Thank you all and hope to speak to and support some of you along my journey xxx

I only started on Tuesday. I've been so careful but i'm getting mild symptoms. Is it normal to get the orange in the loo pan? i'm not having accidents but it's still not nice. Only having lean meat and fish, smoked salmon was not successful, but then it's higher than the rules. I'm trying to low carb at the same time which isn't helping and limiting my options some what. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Hi lisa. I've been on the plan for nearly 7 weeks now and haven't had any nasty side effects. Is everything you're eating under 5gm per 100gm? If so, I guess you may need to discuss with your dr? Anyway, no real advice, just wanted to wish you luck! :)

I only started on Tuesday. I've been so careful but i'm getting mild symptoms. Is it normal to get the orange in the loo pan? i'm not having accidents but it's still not nice. Only having lean meat and fish, smoked salmon was not successful, but then it's higher than the rules. I'm trying to low carb at the same time which isn't helping and limiting my options some what. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

As you have learnt salmon is a big no. Sometimes you get the orange oil in the beginning because of the fat from food you ate before starting the tablets. As pudders said make sure everything is 5g or less of fat per 100g. I wouldn't limit your carbs too much to be honest, carbs are good for you once they are from bread, rice, pasta or potatoes and not bad carbs like from sweets, chocolate etc. Carbs keep your sugar levels even.

Hi all i'm still getting orange oil. This is what I have eaten today.

B - Fruit salad with 1/2 muller light
L - Salad with 2 chicken drumsticks and 1 chicken thigh (cooked without skin), 1 tbls of extra low mayo
D - 2 lean pork steaks with salad and fruit salad

snacks 2 slices of ham (4.1g per 100g) , 1 banana, 3 litres of water

I'm bemused as although I can't be for sure that the chicken drumsticks are less than 5 % fat i'm pretty sure it's all very low.

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks.

It could be the pork, some people react to it and others don't - even if it is lean..

Also how are you cooking them? Grilled or fried? and if fried perhaps your using too much oil.. The spray oils are best at 1 kcal per spray

Chicken breast is leaner than the legs and wings

Back