Xenical info for New Starters!!..

Hi Piink,

I started Xenical yesterday and this info is VERY helpful, I have to admit I was very confused until I read your post. Many thanks.

Shorty

piinky....wheres the progress photos!!! well done, you are an inspiration x

Hi everyone!

New to site and started Xenical yesterday. I've been eating healthily for the past few weeks before starting xenical. I have started a food diary and am recording calories as well as fat. Thanks for putting this up Piink. I was at a loss before I read this! There is absolutely no info from the dr and nothing with regards to fat intake came with the pack! I have been given a 2 week course and just before that ends have to go back to the drs to the weight management clinic where they will weigh me and give me a prescription for more Xenical. I am really looking forward to losing weight! I am sick of being the size I am and especially with getting married next year! Congrats to everyone on their weight loss, you are all an inspiration, especially you piink!

Danielle

your very welcome xx
i know docs dont really help much =[ too be fair they dont really do much to help except give you pills lol.

anything else you need to know just ask , & browse the xenical threads because theres lots of good posts that may help xx

ive just got the prescription for Xenical. ive heard horror stories about some people messing themselves etc. ive heard to stick to 12grams per meal. ive got 2 lots of baby fat to get rid of as theres only 11months between my girls. gettin married in november so would like the dress to be taken in lol. any suggestions would e most helpfull.thanks kirst xx

Hi there :) The first post in this thread explains Xenical really well. The food you eat while on the tabs should be no more than 5% fat, and you should have no more than 15g of fat per meal. I'd really recommend keeping a food diary, either a wee notebook that you keep with you, or online( I keep a food diary in my kitchen and I write down everything I eat, the fat content and I also count calories too). Also really look at the labels of the foods that you are buying, that way you can keep a really good check on the fat content.
Good luck and we're all here to help each other, so any probs just post and one of us will be sure to help you :)
xx

if you click USER CP on your top menu bar it will show you all the threads you posted on (in order that people have replied too) xx

Awesome help for newbie!

Thanks for posting all that info on Xenical, etc. I'm on Day 1 and raring to shed the chunk..had enough. Doc was useless and provided NO info whatsoever, so you're a bit of a life-saver in this department!!

Well done on losing so much already. I lost 3 stone last yr on Lighter Life but I found it an unrealistic way of life to maintain...hence why the weight has shot back on..oops!

Anyway, sure I'll be posting often from here on.

Cheers again!

Cackle x :):):)

wow ive jsut started on xenical this week! reading how much youve lost is such an inspiration!!

Im new to xenical and reading how well you've done has really given me the kick up the backside i needed.

Can anyone tell me how many caloires I should be eating a day? My doctor didnt tell me anything and the leaflet says naff all too :mad:

hi guys i am start xenical tomorrow eek!

pretty god damn scared!

don't know whats good to eat etc so i could do with tips on what to eat for main meals etc?

thanks guys i hope i drop it off like you guys your doin fab!

:)

CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss so far! I'm on the 3rd day of my 'xenical' journey and after reading your post i am very inspired! Are you following a diet plan as well as taking the tablets or are you going it alone? An example of your 'food day' would be appreciated. Well done again x

Back