Xenical info for New Starters!!..

Hi all newbee here,just started my xenical today may need a few peoples help if possible.Anyway after a rather frightening bad asthma attack while i was under anasetic for a shoulder replacement 8 weeks ago i was seriously told off by the anethatist & told to stop smoking (which i have done & very proud of),ive now been told i need to loose minimum of 3 stone but preferably 5 stone before they can do my operation,im in total agony & need all the help i can get,i would be very gratefull for any info,many thanks steve

Hey Dude!

If you click on forums and xenical diaries you can see everyones food etc and exercise stuff there!

My advice to you is to stick to it! the results are amazing i've lost 2 and a half stone up to now through exercise and healthy eating!

A good tip is .. if your stuck for meals or cant seem to find much.. Weightwatchers meals are really good!

Also the Xenical rule is 5g of fat per 100g of the food, then its 15g of fat per meal.
hope that helps..
I wish you luck :) x

have a wander through the forums having a good chat with everyone on them really does help :)

have been on reductil for two and a half weeks at last weigh i had lost 11 lbs but it has been taken off the market so i think i need to speak to my doc about this and give it a go??

I started on xenical friday so im new to all this too :) i just hope i can keep on the straight and narrow!! got a target to be 12 stone by the end of august for a girly holiday in magaluf thats 3st 1lb in 7 months! How much have u guys lost so far and over how much time? I wanna lose it at a healthy loss as im still young and have the elasticity in my skin im hopin i dont lose it quick and get saggy skin! x

Hi Guys! I'm a bride to be..... .I am a new start! Took my first tablet today after attending the GP! I hope this works for me! I already have a good fitness regime, attend the gym 5-6 days a week and my only downfall is food!!! Hope this drug will help me choose the right choices!!

I'm sooooo motivated by the previous posts!! Especially Pink Punkstarr, you done well!

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!:love047:

Welcome noreilly!! :)

Good luck on reaching your targets and yep it will help keep you on the straight and narrow!

Thanks Purple_Kathryn for the encouragment! You seem to be doing pretty well! Good on ya!

Day one over...no side effects so far. Got a bad nausea feelin this morning tho. Has anyone had this?

Anyway, not to shift my focus...

Thanks.

Not that I can remember, but then I suppose your body has to adjust in some way

You look lovely in your pic - have you really got a lot of weight to lose? How is it going? I only started Xenical yesterday so still in the positive frame of mind!

Hello- just wanted to introuduce myself- I started Xenical today and after reading all your posts I am very motivated to start. After having 3 children very close (3 under 4 :)) together my weight has gone through the roof. I am heavier now than I was at 9 months pregnant with my first so it's time to get of my (extremly) big bum and do something about it.
Look forward to getting to know you all :D

3 kiddies under 4 :eek:

You must love a challenge!! ;)

Excellent thread, thaks guys!

I'm starting the xenical tomorrow.

after a rather frightening bad asthma attack while i was under anasetic for a shoulder replacement 8 weeks ago i was seriously told off by the anethatist & told to stop smoking (which i have done & very proud of),ive now been told i need to loose minimum of 3 stone but preferably 5 stone before they can do my operation,im in total agony & need all the help i can get,i would be very gratefull for any info,many thanks steve

Can totally relate to this...I desperately need surgery, but my surgeon has told me in no uncertain terms that he won't present me to his anaesthetist unless I've lost 100 lbs...eeek!

monday! eeeee!

i got given xenical yesterday by dr's and i decided not to start til mon (got a lil ocd about starting things mid way through a week!) and i just wanted to say hi before i start.
i'm 19 and gained lotsa weight last year when i went to uni and i have no idea why, dr's are investigating me for things like polycystic ovary syndrome and cushings disease but so far drawn a blank.
my mum has been on xenical for a lil while and its working for her so i'm going into this with a lot of optimism.
i'm hoping to chat to a few others about it too that understand how it feels to be overweight. being over 15st at 19 isn't fun! :(

i so want to do it!

would appreciate anyone saying hey!

Hey Zee :)

Good luck with your goals! :D

Hey Zee! Its sure not any fun being overweight! I have not been prescribed Xenical yet, but sure hope to be! I wish you all the luck in the world.

Back