Xenical info for New Starters!!..

Love this link............. Good Luck all.......
Did a stupid thing this morning checked my weight at home! i was far more than the Gym scales :-( Felt really down. came on this site read a few links, thought hey believe the gym ones :) and get on with it :)......... Have a good day

my doc is the same babe x

Hi all, New to all this planning to take my first tablet at breakfast. Just read some of your weight losses! What fantastic inspiration! Katy x

wow piink punkstarr you have done so well on your weight loss :D congratulations :D i have 7 stones to lose so i hope i will be as succesful as you in my weight loss

wow your all an inspiration i started xenical 6 days ago luckily had none of the side effects i dont have any scales so cant way myself to see if ive lost anything fingers crossed ive lost a little of something

Hi all - I have been on xenical since last year and have lost nearly 1.5 stone and found it relatively easy. Have had no side effects but then have stuck to the 5g fat per 100g and if you stick to that it is fine. Now going to start exercising on my Wii Fit to give myself a boost. Good luck to all and a very happy and slim 2011 x

Hi, I'm new to this forum and site and new to xenical! i have been taking it for a week and have had the 'dodgy' side effects twice!! nasty! but along with exercise and weights I am hoping to lose around 5 stones. I feel excited about it but also a little down, i keep thinking what if it doesnt work, what if it takes foreeeeeeeeeeever!! but reading these posts i feel hope!:eek:

im on xenical too, been on em a week. need to lose at least 5 stones, lost a stone over xmas without trying so its spurred me on to lose weight. only had side effect when i had a low fat fish pie...pfffft!

I am on my 2nd day of Xenical although took Alli before....

Can anyone confirm wether I am mean't to keep an eye more on calories or fat.......I now know about the 5g fat rule......although had no side effects....
before I was on 19g fat per meal do I change that now ??

I want to get as much out of this as humanly possible so guidance appreciated

xx

Back