Xenical info for New Starters!!..

i came off xenical for a couple of weeks and ive struggled to get bk in with it since i went back on them a week ago!

It is so hard to get back going, but i am sure you will get there if you put your mind to it!! Sometimes i think this time of year makes it harder, well for me anyway..I always seem hungrier when its cold!!

Have you tried my fitness pal? I use that and it counts everything for me.. You put in that what you have eaten and how much and it will tell you the calories -and the fat but you obviously still have to stick to the 5g per 100g. If the food you put in isnt on it, you can add it too it using the information of the back of the pack!!

I am still watching my calories but wow on the 5g rule amazing what you can't eat and thought they were healthy

i don't count the calories guys, i just stick to the 5g rule. If i start to stop losing then i will colorie count too. x

wow Katy you are doing really well....congrats :)

Thanks hun x

Hiya Ladies. Iam about to take my first Xenical tomorrow... Can i ask though ? if any of you have had any 'accidents' while taking it?
Because i have heard that the oils that seep out are nasty.. bit scared lol

Any advice will be gratefully received

xxx

Hi Ladies.
Iam about to take my first Xenical tablet tomorrow.
But i have to ask... have any of you had any 'Accidents' ?? I have heard that the oil that seeps out of you isnt nice at all.

Bit scared of taking them because of this...

But if any of you have any advice i will be very grateful

Thanks! xxx

Hi Ladies.
Iam about to take my first Xenical tablet tomorrow.
But i have to ask... have any of you had any 'Accidents' ?? I have heard that the oil that seeps out of you isnt nice at all.

Bit scared of taking them because of this...

But if any of you have any advice i will be very grateful

Thanks! xxx

Hi Birdy,

I have had some of the dreaded side effects but only because i had eaten something that had too much fat in it!! If you stick to a good low fat diet you will be fine!! no more than 5g fat per 100g. no more than 45g of fat a day, normally 15g per meal!! Hope this helps!! Good luck with the tablets!!

Hi birdy,

I have been taking them since boxing day and no side effects as of yet! If you stick to the 5g rule and eat the correct foods you should be ok!

I don't eat fish due to not liking it but i have read some stories on here that oily fish causes it even if it is in the 5g rule x

Thanks ladies!

Am starting to feel a bit nervous now lol

Iam going to be taking the Xenical and doing the Measure Up diet.. Asdas Version of Slimfast.. Have you heard of anyone else combining the same diet with the tablets.. Not sure if its going to work.

You are all doing so well, just hope i can do just as good! xxx

Hi birdy
I have been on xenical for 3 weeks now and I'm combing it with slimfast, all going well so far! I have a shake for breakfast and lunch and a sensible dinner, and maybe 2 snacks a day such as low fat yoghurt, rice cakes etc
No problems or accidents yet! Hope this helped!
Best of luck x

Hey Cazcaz.

Thanks for that. I was a bit worried incase it wouldnt work or the slimfast would be too high in fat for the tablets.

If you have any other advice or tips about what to eat and what not to eat while doing it i would be grateful

xxx:D

There's only 3g of far in a serving of slimfast so it's within the rules!
Like I said u have the shake for breakfast and lunch and my dinners usually are grilled chicken and pitta, oven baked cod/haddock with lots of veg. I also get the weightwatchers meals while they are on offer (too expensive otherwise :) ). I still eat mash, just smaller portions and used only a bit of semi-skimmed milk and no butter!
Snack wise I fill up on fruit and veg and I like morrissons own salt and vinegar ricecakes! Snack-a-jacks are not within the 5g rule!
If u have any questions I'll try my best to help! :) x

Back