Xenical info for New Starters!!..

I haven't used my fitness pal properly yet but i've looked around the site a little, but i need to get to grips with it!

Charlotte down be disheartened hunny bun !!

The more we think about losing weight we actually stop our bodies from actually losing it !!
In the alli book it says my calories are 1800 but my fitness pal says just under 1500 so the past week I dropped my calories and got a good result !!
What you have to remember is whatever foods you put in you need to burn also...so exercise is essential even if its 10 minutes a day !!!
The recipes are great in the book you will enjoy them......

Rach i will help you tomorrow with ideas...I have just got back from dropping OH at station lol

:):)

I'm still feeling determined to carry on! I've managed to download 30 day shred but won't start it until i've moved house. But i'm going to body combat tomorrow and i'm doing more classes.
A girl i know (not well) is on Xenical too, and is about the same weight, has kids and the same fitness levels, so were going to start doing the gym more together for support!
I will get there!!!!

Thats it Charlotte stay positive, great you will have a keep fit pal :)

How's everyone doing today?
I've come home from college with terrible cramps :-( must feel better for Body Combat tonight!!

Hope you feel better Charlotte ....x

Feeling cream crackered now been playing on the treadmill as it came today....done 2 weightloss routines and an aerobic one on it and thats between taking the dogs out for over an hour and sorting horses out too lol...got Dr's weigh in tomorrow so have done last minute workouts hoping they count lol

Rach I hope your ok hun .....stay strong your doing great :):)

Hope you feel better Charlotte ....x

Feeling cream crackered now been playing on the treadmill as it came today....done 2 weightloss routines and an aerobic one on it and thats between taking the dogs out for over an hour and sorting horses out too lol...got Dr's weigh in tomorrow so have done last minute workouts hoping they count lol

Rach I hope your ok hun .....stay strong your doing great :):)
Wow that's a lot!! Was your Dr's weigh in today?? How did it go?
I've been very well behaved food wise all day! (apart from 1 little biscuit)
And i went to body combat last night :eek: exhausting isn't the word haha!! Literally 60min non stop, i even had to drink water whilst stepping fast on the spot!!! It was good though! Zumba tomorrow!!!!

lol Charlotte won't be doing that too often ha ha....just wanted to try it all out lol
The Dr's scales matched mine so I lost 13lb in my 1st month on Xenical...well chuffed...was even better seeing his face as he was so against giving me the tablets in the first place...but he said he was impressed and what a good start to the day, and i got more Xenical yay :)
Glad you got your body combat in ...nothing worse than wanting a drink on the move lol i end up wearing more than i drink lol......goodluck with zumba that looks great fun...
Glad your day has been good foodwise and hats off to you stopping at 1 biscuit....a little something is better than a binge hun :):)
How are you otherwise :):)

I'm good all in all, feeling better today, so have been back at college. (which is very good for dieting as i can't eat in class :-D)
Well done on loosing so much! I was hoping to have got to 16 stone by 11th March but i can't see loosing 8lbs in 10 days!! Oh well, all i can do is try!
You really do sound like you are doing fantastically! I just hope i can stay as dedicated, and i want my side effects down so that i can start aquafit and swimming again!

Charlotte nothing is impossible ...I lost 5lb last week so alb isn't far off...and as long as your losing thats great !!
I am very strict with myself and have to have a routine otherwise it all goes to pot !!
Are your side effects really bad ?
I am positive you will do well and lose weight :):)

Yes, rather bad! I've no idea why as i'm well within my fat limit per day! But (TMI ALERT) when passing wind there is excess oil! Which can be embaressing!! I don't understand why, but my dietician did say that the side effects can have different effects on everyone. It's just really not very nice!!

My Dr asked if I had any side effects today and I don't but he did say some people will experience it !! hopefully your body will get used to tablets :):)

Xenical

hi there, is it 3g or 5g per 100g over it you cant have one the paperwork it sayd 3g and everyone is saying 5g im confused by it all i knw you can thave any more thean 10-12g fat per meal and 30-40g per day..any infor will be helpful....also if your going out for a meal and ur going to watch what ur eating wise not to take a pill but should i not take a pill all day just incase the am pill is still in my system and i get that oilly stuff which happened one day before wasen't nice when your out in company...vikki

so its ok to be under 5g of fat per 100g its saying on paperwork 3g thats whats confusing..when i first started taking the Xenicol 2 half years ago you had a telephone link which was great now its on-line...i lost 6 stone first time round but put it back on now since i stopped taking the tabs..that and more drugs to take....i was put off by going back on it by my bad experence before but i learned the hard way..im going for dinner tonite with friends and im worried about what to eat think il just have a salad lol im worried about the oily stuff coming out like last time.....

hey guys i think everyone should invest in the alli diet plan book its £15 but i got mine from ebay for £5 so grab it while it ms there guys. its a great guide

Back