• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Xenical new to forum

S: 23st3lb C: 18st7lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 4st10lb(20.31%)
Hi all, new to this forum. Have been to WW for the past 4 and a half months. I have lost over 3 stone to date and am happy with progress until last six weeks where I had a few sts and two 1 lbs gains. From reading the postings on this site I decided to ask my doctor for Xenical and he prescribed same five weeks ago. I am not really sure about the usefullness of these but my Doctor has told to keep at it follow the WW program with exercise and Xenical. I have my weigh in on Thu so hope to see a good weight loss as have followed everything quiet well. Cheers Sam

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kelli75

S: 13st5lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st1lb(8.02%)
Hi Sam, well done on the weight loss so far, I also am doing WW and I have been on Xenical for 8 wks, the first weigh in at 4 wks I had lost 12lb I havent weighed myself since, but I am being weighed 2mo, lets hope I have lost something!! I asked the doctor for Xenical as I was doing WW and not losing anything, I am eating exactly the same as before I started Xenical so the tablets do work. Have you started the tablets and if so how are you finding them? x

S: 23st3lb C: 18st7lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 4st10lb(20.31%)
Hi Kelli, I started five week ago. In this time I have had two weeks holidays. I weigh in every week in WW so my Doctor has given me three months supply. At my weigh in last night I lost 1.5 lbs so pretty happy with this as I only got back from Holidays on Monday. I really do not know if Xenical is helping but it dose give me the incentive to eat low fat, and combined with WW I believe it is working. Have a nice weekend.

Sam

Kelli75

S: 13st5lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st1lb(8.02%)
Hi Sam well done on the weight loss, well went to the docs and Im really fed up been so gd all month and only lost 3lb!!! Oh well carry on I suppose. Hope ur enjoying the bank holiday weekend. x

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
Welcome to Xenical :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 16
Moderators 0
Orlistat (Xenical) 38
Forum Technical Support 4
Orlistat (Xenical) 20