Xenical new to forum

Hi all, new to this forum. Have been to WW for the past 4 and a half months. I have lost over 3 stone to date and am happy with progress until last six weeks where I had a few sts and two 1 lbs gains. From reading the postings on this site I decided to ask my doctor for Xenical and he prescribed same five weeks ago. I am not really sure about the usefullness of these but my Doctor has told to keep at it follow the WW program with exercise and Xenical. I have my weigh in on Thu so hope to see a good weight loss as have followed everything quiet well. Cheers Sam

Hi Sam, well done on the weight loss so far, I also am doing WW and I have been on Xenical for 8 wks, the first weigh in at 4 wks I had lost 12lb I havent weighed myself since, but I am being weighed 2mo, lets hope I have lost something!! I asked the doctor for Xenical as I was doing WW and not losing anything, I am eating exactly the same as before I started Xenical so the tablets do work. Have you started the tablets and if so how are you finding them? x

Hi Kelli, I started five week ago. In this time I have had two weeks holidays. I weigh in every week in WW so my Doctor has given me three months supply. At my weigh in last night I lost 1.5 lbs so pretty happy with this as I only got back from Holidays on Monday. I really do not know if Xenical is helping but it dose give me the incentive to eat low fat, and combined with WW I believe it is working. Have a nice weekend.

Sam

Hi Sam well done on the weight loss, well went to the docs and Im really fed up been so gd all month and only lost 3lb!!! Oh well carry on I suppose. Hope ur enjoying the bank holiday weekend. x

Welcome to Xenical :)

Back