• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

xenical question

Yes, only the dr can give them to you

yes only people with a high bmi can get this and only from a doctor x

prob will check you dont have any medical issues that would make taking them dangerous but thats about it oh and make sure your bmi qualifies....

just mention you seen a lot of people doing well with them and want to try them...

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
I just went and asked if there was anything he could do for me to assist with my weightloss, he gave me Xenical. Never heard of it until i went.

uh huh same here .. wayyyy bk in feb lol.

I was very lucky as I have a great GP, she knows I have struggled with weight issues for a while now and was happy to give it a go, the only stipulation is that I go once a month to be weighed and prescribed more and that I continue to lose weight on them. I've got my next weight in next Monday morning and fingers crossed I shall have done ok, although I have been under calculating muller rice pots as I didn't notice they were 200g and I was calculating for 100g so I have been having 100cal extra a day without realising, so I hope it won't make too much of a difference.Grrrr!