Xenical

Anyone still using Xenical? I've been on them for 8 weeks now, with good results and no side effects ( long may it continue eh? lol :D )

hated them, still have packet of them and reductil in cupboard, didnt work

hi im taking xenical at the moment started 6 days ago and so far have only had one attack of diaorrhea and that was because I didnt stick to a low fat diet. Other than that one time Ive felt fine on them and the scales are starting to show results which Im well pleased about. I am taking them at the same time as going to RC classes.

Hi all

is anyone out there still on Xenical??!! i started last week and woudl love to buddy up with someone for some extra support !!!

:D

i took zenical about 6 years ago and lost 20 kg was about 4 kg a month BUT i was dieting aswell i was having around 2,000 cals a day ......... but i have put the weight back on and loads more ... as with any diet if you go back to eating what you did b4 the weight will return zenical helps to cut your calerie intake slightly but you have to diet too

I began taking it on Tuesday. Have not had any problems so far

Irene xx

ooowww keep us posted please Irene. It will be interesting to compare them to Proactol/lipobind which are more of a herbal fat binder as opposed to xenical.

Hi

ive not had any problems so far other than the first day but it was prob getting rid of the junk food id eaten over the weekend !!
im not looking at this as a quick fix unlike i did with LL & CD i think the penny has finally dropped that if i eat ***** then im gonna look like *****..i know its not rocket science and im gonna have to give it my all....still hard work tho :(

thankfully not had any sweet cravings yet, just hope i dont round my TOTM as usually thats when it all goes pearshaped !!!

hope its going well for anyone thats on it !!

x

I am already doing WW but my doctor says it would encourage me to stay away from high fat and if I didn't I'd soon know!

Irene xx

I am already doing WW but my doctor says it would encourage me to stay away from high fat and if I didn't I'd soon know!

Irene xx

Glad to hear that things are going well at the moment Irene :D..xxx

thankfully not had any sweet cravings yet, just hope i dont round my TOTM as usually thats when it all goes pearshaped !!!

hope its going well for anyone thats on it !!

x

I keep a packet of Weight Watcher Belgian Chocolate slices in my cupboard, and even though its not at all like the massive bar of galaxy I ate in previous TOTMs :cool::D it DOES help me with those chocolate cravings. You can also get Weight Watcher brownies too :)
xx

I keep a packet of Weight Watcher Belgian Chocolate slices in my cupboard, and even though its not at all like the massive bar of galaxy I ate in previous TOTMs :cool::D it DOES help me with those chocolate cravings. You can also get Weight Watcher brownies too :)
xx

Adsa have a deal on these at the mo...two packets of Belgian Choc slices for £1.50.....Bargain!!

OOh never noticed them before and I'm just about to go to ASDA for my shopping :D
Thanks for that Shaz xx

thanks for the tips, will deffo pick some up next time in there !!!

have u had weeks where your weight has stayed the same or have u lost everyweek on xenical??!! ive lost 5lb so far but nothing this week :( even tho im following a low fat diet, the only thing i have treated myself to is some snackajacks !!

Hello :sign0144:. I went to the docs yesterday, hoping to get refered for gasttric bypass but have to take xenical first.

My doc wasn't that helpful about diet either so i googled it and found a forum. A lady on there recommended bhf booklet. So i've downloaded it and start their diet tomorrow.

Hopefully we can lose weight together and spur each other on.

Here's to no dodgey side affects :sick0019:and plenty of weight loss :happy096:

Hello :sign0144:. I went to the docs yesterday, hoping to get refered for gasttric bypass but have to take xenical first.

My doc wasn't that helpful about diet either so i googled it and found a forum. A lady on there recommended bhf booklet. So i've downloaded it and start their diet tomorrow.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hopefully Xenicol will work for you hun. Its far better to try that first before resorting to a GB. Good luck hun and keep us posted.xx

Hiya Emz, you can also get support from Xenical. You can register online with them, ( go to Login register with them , and one of their nurses will call you back. They phone you regularly, and every month you get a freebie from them :)
The one thing I have done religously since starting Xenical is keeping a food diary. I've found it really helps me. I don't record calories in it, I write down what I ate and the fat grammes in it, so I'm keeping a running total of fat grammes so that I stay low and don't have any side effects ;) lol

Groovychick, I've had a few weeks where I was losing a pound a week, but it was a real struggle:eek: I think when we are losing weight, we get to a certain point where that our bodies think. *bugger orf, you arent losing anymore of me *, and this is the point when we really need to grab all the support we can get and hang in there. This too shall pass and all that :)

really cheesed off today, weighed myself and i seem to have put 3lbs on???i had bar of choc at the weekend different to what i normally have, first lapse in 3 weeks, am gutted as i need to keep the weight off to fit into an outfit for my brothers wedding on saturday :(
suppose it wasnt really i lapse as i consciously chose to eat it, and i enjoyed every minute of it !!! thought it might lead me into further tempation but it didnt im pleased to report, that in itself is a miracle !!! back to the fruit and veg bowl for me, which im actually preferring at the min over choc anyway !!!

just had to get that off my chest....cant eat much today as had a tooth out !!! hopefully back to normal tomorrow..oh and i registered with that xenical support thing today so thanks for that link...my nurse said the details would come with the box but they never did so thanks for the tip !!

hope everyone else is doing ok x

Hi, thought i'd tell you about my experiences with xenical.I started them over a year ago along with doing WW and going to the gym 3 times a week. Ive now lost 60 pounds in total.Ive only had a couple of bad side effects like when i ate a load of salted peanuts when i was on holiday. Now though i dont think they work anymore for me cos i suppose i trained myself not to eat anything with too high a fat content.I would def recomend any1 to give them a try. Hope this helped
Lesley x

Back