xGeordieGirlx's Brand New Restart Diary - 4 Weeks Til Ibiza

Well, after a long struggling month of April, I'm finally going to properly restart SW.

I have pretty much put everything back on that I managed to lose, through eating and drinking, since November so I need to get strict with myself again.

So todays is day 1. I have 56 days until Ibiza and going to stick to plan all of the time. I have one weekend away planned (this Thurs til Sun) but am going to be good and limit drink and be good with food.

I'm also exercising. I am currently 10 stone and 11 pounds and would like to be 9st 10lbs at the most. It doesn't have to be in time for hols but I'd like to be around the 10st mark for then. It's not a race though :)

Going to do mainly Green and EE days but with an odd red one thrown in as I'm not a meat/fish kinda person.

So here we go. I am very motivated and in the right mindset so lets keep those fingers crossed!! And if I lose motivation I'll look to all of you lovely people to help me :)

Sunday 1 May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast - 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Snack - Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch - Stir Fry made with Noodles with Nandos Sauce (1 Syn), 2 Quorn Chicken Fillets, Onion, Red and Green Pepper, Cabbage, Carrot, Courgette, Sweetcorn and Soy Sauce

Dinner - 2 Linda McCartney Sausages (2 Syns) with 2 Poached Eggs with Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns)

Snack - Ice Lolly (4 Syns) and 2 Chocolate Buttons (5 Syns)

Drinks - 2 Bottles of NAS Squash, Tea with Milk (Part HEA)

Syns - 14

Exercise - 30 Minutes on the Cross Trainer, 15 Minutes on Bike One, 10 Minutes on Bike Two and 5 Minutes on the Rowing Machine (around 600 cals woo :D)

Last edited:
Hi GeordieGirl, Good that you have decided to get things back under control again especially as you have a lovely holiday coming up soon.

Do hope you are not going to look at things in a too strict way as we humans are inclined to err now and again and then you are likely to feel like a failure and give in.

However, I wish you all the very best for your success in your journey .... :)

Hello, your diary looks good. All the best with your re-start, hope it goes well for you x

Monday 2 May 2011

Green Day

My mind is totally screwed over what day it is with all of these long weekends off work! Thoroughly enjoyed my bank holiday weekend though, and now 2 days at work and 5 days off to celebrate my friends 21st!

Breakfast - 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch - 2 WW Bread (HEB) with Margarine (2 Syns), 1 Poached Egg and Beans

Snack - Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (6 Syns)

Dinner - Smash Pizza (Smash, Tomatoes, 28g of Cheddar (HEA), Onion & Garlic) with a Jacket Potato with Margarine (2 Syns)

Drinks - Bottle of NAS Squash and Tea with Milk (Part HEA)

Syns - 10

Exercise - Didn't get to go to the gym today because we went shopping/garden centre x2 and by the time we got home the gym was closed :( but did quite a bit of walking...gym tomorrow :)

Good luck!! :D

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Green Day

Back to work today after a long weekend off :( only 2 days though and then I'm off for 5. Also, it's pay day, so I'm in a brilliant mood!

Breakfast - 2 WW Bread (HEB) with Margarine (1 Syn) and Beans

Lunch - Morrison's Couscous (2 Syns)

Dinner -

Drinks -

Syns -

Exercise - GYM!

Saturday 14 May 2011

Well, yesterday was written off because I didn't have much food in. So I've been shopping and am totally in the right mindset...I forgot how much I loved slimming world & cooking...rediscovered now so totally up for this :D

EE Day

Breakfast:
2 Hovis Nimble Wholemeal Bread (HEB) with 1 Poached Eggs & Tomato mixed with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns)

Lunch: 1 SW Chilli Burger, 1 SW Chicken Burger (OMG SO DELISH!!!!), Jacket Potato with LCEL Cheese (HEA), Tomatoes, Lettuce, Cucumber & Spring Onion with 1 tbsp of Nandos Sauce (0.5 Syn)

Snack: 2 Bags of WW Salt & Vinegar Hula Hoops (7 Syns)

Dinner: Lasagne made from Quorn Mince, Lasagne Sheets, Tinned Tomatoes x2, Tomatoes, Onions, Green Pepper, Garlic & Mushrooms with Black Pepper with a Few Chips (4 Syns)

Snack: Strawberries & Blueberries in 2 Activia FF Yogurts

Drinks: NAS Squash, Diet Lemonade & Diet Coke

Syns: 13

Feeling good :) no gym today but going to go tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Sunday 15 May 2011

EE Day

Soo tired today, I think I've had too much sleep!

Happy with my successful first proper day yesterday :) I feel like I'm back!

Off to the gym this morning, first time since Monday...eek!

Breakfast: Strawberries & Blueberries in 1 Activia FF Yogurt. 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch: 3 SW Pork & Garlic Sausages (0.5 Syn) with Boiled Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrot & Green Beans with Gravy (1 Syn)

Dinner: Jacket Potato with 28g of Cheddar (HEA), Morrison's Couscous (2 Syns) and a Side Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber & Spring Onion

Snacks: 2 WW Salt & Vinegar Hula Hoops (7 Syns)

Drinks: Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns), Water, Diet Coke

Syns: 12.5

Exercise:
15 Minutes on the Treadmill & 15 Minutes on the Bike (not much but the gym was busy and too hot!

Last edited:
Monday 16 May 2011

EE Day

Weekend over, back to work. Never felt soo tired :( its my first full week back since Easter, dreading it! Though Thursday is 'moving day' and Friday I'm on reception so it should be okay.

Gym tonight again. Feeling good :)

Breakfast: 2 Hovis Nimble Wholemeal Bread with 2 Poached Eggs and Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns)

Snack: Blueberries

Lunch: 1 Jacket Potato with Tuna mixed with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Tomato, Spring Onion, Lettuce & Cucumber. 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner: 2 SW Syn Free Burgers with SW Chips and a Side Salad of Tomato, Cucumber, Spring Onion & Lettuce with Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns)

Snack: WW Crisps (4 Syns) and 2 WW Biscuits (4.5 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA), NAS Squash, Water, Diet Coke

Syns: 13.5

Exercise:
33.5 Minutes on the Treadmill

Last edited:
Tuesday 17 May 2011

EE Day

Feeling rubbish today. Hot, tired, sore tummy, achey back and hips........yack :(

Breakfast: 1 Oats So Simple Original Sachet with Strawberries & Candarel (made with Milk - HEA)

Lunch: Pasta with Tomato, Cucumber, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn with Soy Sauce. 1 Bag of WW Crisps (4 Syns) and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner: 3 SW Sausages (0.5 Syn), Trimmed Bacon, 2 Poached Eggs, Tomatoes, Potato Cubes & Mushrooms

Drinks: NAS Squash, Tea with Milk, Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Syns: 6.5

Exercise:
30 Minutes on the Cross Trainer & 10 Minutes on the Bike

Last edited:
Wedneday 18 May

EE Day

I had a sneaky peek of the scales this morning. Bad idea. I've been really good all week - even did exercise - and I'm only 10st 9 and 1/4. From 10st 10. This better not be right for WI tomorrow. Shouldn't have done it but not going to feel demotivated...gonna keep going, even though I'm sad and angry!

Taking a break from exercise tonight I think. Might go swimming but not sure cos my body is aching!

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and some Strawberries

Lunch: Tuna mixed with 2 tbsps of Salad Cream (3 Syns), Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner: Quorn Chicken Pieces, Noodles, Tomato, Onion, Pepper, Spring Onion, Garlic, Broccoli & Carrot with Soy Sauce & Chilli Powder

Snack: WW Crisps (4 Syns)

Drinks: NAS Squash, Water, Tea with Milk (Part HEA)

Syns: 7

Last edited:
Thursday 19 May 2011

EE Day

WI tonight! Feeling fresher than the past few days - not so tired. But still...roll on the weekend!

Breakfast: Omelette made from 2 Eggs, 1 Tomato & 28g of Cheddar (HEA)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch: Quorn Chicken Pieces, Tomato, Spring Onion, Lettuce, Sweetcorn & Cucumber with 2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

Dinner: 2 SW Pork & Leek Burgers (1 Syn) with Mild Curry Rice, Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce & Spring Onion with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns)

Snack: WW Crisps (4 Syns)

Drinks:
Water

Syns: 9.5

Last edited:
Feel like I've eaten LOADS today but...

I WI at half 6 and LOST 3LBS :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :)

Friday 20 May 2011

EE or Red Day

I'm still on a high after my 3lb loss yesterday :D :D I think it's made me more determined to lose! So here's to a good week!

Not sure what day I fancy, will make up my mind tonight.

Breakfast: 2 Slices of WW Wholemeal Bread (HEB) with 2 Poached Eggs and Tomato Ketchup (1.5 Syns)

Snack: 1 Activia FF Yogurt and 2 Bags of WW Crisps (8 Syns)

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Chilli (Oil - 2 Syns) made with Tomato & Tinned Tomato & Mushrooms with a Side Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Pepper

Dinner: SW Burger (0.5 Syn) with Mild Curry Rice, Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce & Spring Onion

Drinks:
Tea with Milk (HEA), NAS Squash

Syns:

Exercise:

Last edited:
Saturday 21 May 2011

EE Day

Bitter sweet - I bought new trousers before I started SW...they were a good fit, size 14. Went to wear them for the first time today and they are too big. Even with a belt. Devastated but happy at the same time!

Breakfast: Oat & Rye Bun (HEB) with Trimmed Bacon, Fry Light Fried Egg & Tomato

Lunch: Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries & 6 Mikados (3 Syns) in 1 Activia FF Yogurt and 1 Bag of WW Crisps (4 Syns)

Dinner: 2 SW Steak Burgers, Jacket Potato with 2 LCEL Cheese Triangles (2 Syns) and Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn

Snack: Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA), Diet Coke, NAS Squash

Syns: 11.5

Exercise:
30 Minutes on the Treadmill

Last edited:
Sunday 22 May 2011

EE Day

Did anyone else read that rubbish about the world ending? I caught a bit of it on some random news channel this morning. Weird!

Breakfast: 2 WW Thick Wholemeal (HEB) with Margarine (1 Syn) and Beans

Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (6 Syns) with Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch:

Dinner:

Drinks:
Tea with Milk (HEA), NAS Squash, Diet Coke

Syns:

Exercise:
Gym: 15 Minutes on the Bike & 15 Minutes on the Cross Trainer (less than normal :( soo tired, better than nothing I suppose though!)

Back