1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

xGeordieGirlx's Countdown To Egypt Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by xGeordieGirlx, 21 October 2010 Social URL.

1. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    After a really bad week, and a very bad day off plan yesterday, I am now taking action.

I have 18 days to undo all of the damage I have done before my holiday. So...commence Countdown to Egypt Plan :)

Going to stick to EE/Red days...and avoid Green as they bloat me. Going to try a fishy week.

I weighed myself this morning and I've decided to wait to weigh myself until the morning of Monday 8 November....going to be hard but I'm going to do it!

New start, new diary. And when I'm back from holiday I may join group. We shall see! 10 syns each day, no more....

So here goes...

Start Weight, Thursday 21 October 2010: 9st 13

Goal: to lose as much as possible to look vaguely okay in my bikini!!!

Day 1: EE Day

42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Tuna mixed with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) with Carrot, Onion & Yellow Pepper and 1 Apple

Seared Salmon with a Jacket Potato & Vegetables

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Green Tea, Raspberry Tea, Diet Coke

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well, after 5 days without the net, and going it alone well for 5 days and badly today completely off plan...I've come back with my tail between my legs!

I was considering a swap to WW...even went as far as buying some WW produts...but I'm sticking with SW til my hols now...and then going to class when I come back.

So, I'm now fully back...and needing lots of support.

Less than 2 weeks til Egypt now and after my BIG blip today I need to get right back on track and just be good. So tomorrow is a new day. I'm planning my meals from tomorrow til the day I leave and I'm sticking to it!

Wish me luck...
  4. dreamaholic

dreamaholic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hope you'll have some speedy loss before your holiday!! where in Egypt are you going to? have fun :)

just out of interest, what's the major difference between SW and WW? I know they have a point system as I tend to find those figures at the back of the M&S ready meals!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.