XLS Medical

This is my third week gone and no weight loss :( im gutted!! Really trying my but out here. Except for loss of apetite and going to the toilet twice daily no other good thing from this. Im thinking not to buy more. Ill continue watching what im eating and see what happens

What kind of foods are you eating Roxana? Are you following any specific diet?

Im not a specific diet. Just cut out the carbs and sweets i used to have inbetween meals :) i really tried and eat healthy and not rubbish. And nothing. I also do aqua zumba once a week and walks every day. I bought a cross trainer this week and ill try that as well. See how it goes. But im not sure ill buy more xls. How are u getting on?

I'm doing really well with xLS. So far I've lost 4.1kg on a combination of Dukan/XLS and then WW/XLS. One thing to keep in mind if you are not losing is that the tablets need fat in your diet to work. If your calories are all coming from protein and carbs, there is no work the tablets can do as they only work on the fat in the food you consume. They don't work on existing stored fat either. As you are on a high protein diet, replace low fat with medium fat meats for a few days and see if it makes a difference?

Wow thats a good loss! Well done! I will try that for the last week i have tablets and see how that works out. Thanks

Hi, I received my first box this morning and have had four today (haven't been eating too much fat today!), I am using MFP to count calories and have had 1400 calories today. Hoping it'll help get me back on track after a bad few weeks!

EDIT: Also wanted to ask, if any one else is calorie counting using MFP, how much fat is considered high? For example I had a soup for lunch which MFP said had 23g of fat so I took two, whereas my dinner only had 13g so I only took one?

Hi JuneyMoo, I'm sorry I don't know about MFP but I tend to have 3 tablets each at lunch & dinner because that's when I eat most fat. I only have fruit for breakfast & I have semi-skimmed milk in tea or coffee. Hope that helps.

I havent a clue whether or not to buy another box of XLS...I don't know if it makes a difference...I took it one week, gained 6LBS !!! No drastic change and then took it on/off for a week and lost 4.5lb changing to a gluten free diet! So much money at the minute for me but I'm desperate to get as much weight off as possible before christmas...on the other hand I couldnt physically take another gain if it had anything to do with the 6lb on. ahhhhhh, im so torn. someone decide for me, i am rubbish at making decisions!!!

Jodes, I wish I could help but I'm a ditherer. It took me 3 years to decide to buy a laptop!

Hate to admit it but the change to gluten free may have been to thank for your weight loss.
However being on the wrong diet before that, may have led to your weight gain.
Did you go gluten free on your doctors advice?

To be honest doctors were pretty unhelpful. When I mentioned gluten free i was told to go on a pork and pear diet (mind if i dont!!?) More or less done it on my own with alot of research.
I think il just wait a few more weeks doing gluten free and see what the weight loss is like before getting more xsl. Il be pretty happy if it is the reason rather than xsl cuz iv been exercising like mad and following SW and the weight hasnt shifted. Even my consultant was baffled. I feel alot better going GF anyhoo so its all good. If i find myself stalling again I might give the tablets another go...i reckon something like acai plus would be better for me rather than a fat binder anyway as i dont eat a fat rich diet, dont even use butter on bread or anything.
Think its just the hope that it may have boosted a weight loss that made me get it in the first place! We can but try !!

Hi Ladies (and gents?).

i did weight watchers a year ago and lost 2 stone in 6 months I then thought I could do it on my own (don't we all hey) since quitting this time last year I have lost 1 and a half stone but seem to be stuck now so I'm on day 3 of xls medical, I got 180 tablets on amazon for £26. I go to the gym 4 times a week and swim once a week and am following the ww points diet but I do binge at the weekends cos I feel I've earnt it sweating in the gym all week! I also have such a sweet tooth and always have to have a pudding after my dinner. Not sure how I'll get on.... Going on holiday next year and determined to wear a bikini! Good luck everyone

Lol, I've never heard of a pork & pear diet but there's a lot of nice pork & pear recipes......

Basically I was told those are the two foods people are commonly not allergic/intolerant too so eat them and then reintroduce other food after a week - id be gnawing my arm off by the 3rd day!

Back