XLS Medical

I've been on them 4 days now and have lost 2.5lbs, not bad :)

Well done :D hope they continue working for you...i'll be very jealous!!!

Hi Ladies (and gents?).

i did weight watchers a year ago and lost 2 stone in 6 months I then thought I could do it on my own (don't we all hey) since quitting this time last year I have lost 1 and a half stone but seem to be stuck now so I'm on day 3 of xls medical, I got 180 tablets on amazon for £26. I go to the gym 4 times a week and swim once a week and am following the ww points diet but I do binge at the weekends cos I feel I've earnt it sweating in the gym all week! I also have such a sweet tooth and always have to have a pudding after my dinner. Not sure how I'll get on.... Going on holiday next year and determined to wear a bikini! Good luck everyone

If you dont eat alot of fat in your meals during the week I wouldnt waste the tablets taking them then. Although if you always have a pudding maybe take one or two after it. I just think they are quite expensive to be taking after every meal if your not eating alot of fat to begin with. If you 'overindulge' at the weekend it should help stave of some of the fat from that if you take a couple. Give it ago and see, what works for one doesnt work for everyone...best of luck!:D

I have no idea what percentage of fat I eat but I am - as I said - more likely to eat fat at lunch & dinner. I do feel the tablets help control my appetite because my portions are a lot smaller now.

Hi I'm new on here ... I just started taking xls three days ago but I did do a lot of research before . This is what ive found out and I'm quoting here so can't guarantee all the info ....
it takes three to four weeks to notice a difference ... I presume this varies per person tho... i know its expensive but to those who are thinking of giving it up after a month, on this fact I would suggest a second month ,as this is when you will see a difference.

It works better for larger people because in general ( and again I'm quoting so don't shoot me for this) larger people tend to eat fattier foods or more food containg fats , and that is what it targets. For those who eat carbs it doesn't always help so much and that's y people with a small amount to loose don't notice so much difference And also y the advert says it works only with a calorie controlled diet ....Unless of course like in some is supresses snacking ... Also if you don't find it is working DONT try eating fattier foods! It may take the fat out your body but increasing the fat in your diet just for it to come out again won't make you loose weight so is in fact pointless and unhealthy...

I eat mainly carbs so I'm cutting out the carbs and taking xls anyway because there is still fat in milk , cheese milk etc and these i do eat .... so no carbs and no fat I hope i should start burning whats on me . I dont exercise much just a lot of walking ...

Also if you are serious about loosing weight cut out drinking alcohol as it has the second most many calories in compared to fat...I just looked up calories in alcohol 744 in a bottle of my favourite wine ! Wow shock !

Drink lots of water (sugar free squash) to stop from getting constipated and speed up metabolism . I've started to drink 8 pints a day x

Good luck everyone x

That's interesting reading Sunny. I don't drink alcohol much any ways but it always annoys me there's no calorie count on the side of it!

Hi ladies

I don't know if Anyone has seen this. But there's a speciAl offer on groupon today. Xls medical from £6.99

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All. I ordered 180 tablet from groupon yday after seeing the offer it was £29.99 Bargain i'd say. I have been reading reviews about xls medical but was unsure to buy as quiet expensive. I am 25 5"2 and weight 14 stones the largest ive been. I even brought the Gastric Band Hypnosise Cd last week not worked for me. Cant wait for my pills to start very excited :)

I'm coming to the end of a 10 day trial of XLS and I'm not convinced it has made any difference. Maybe as some say you have to use it for longer to get results. The one thing I did notice is that it did make me fairly constipated at times.

There is so much kerfuffle going on in my life just now I keep forgetting to take the tablets, as a result I have gained another 2lbs. I blame myself because I am just indulging myself too - comfort food! I will try to buckle down this week.

Good luck everyone.

Hiya All. I just started my pill today. Im unsure when to take the tablets i assumed it will be before meals but on the box says after main meals? What is everyone else doing?

Thanks Everhopeful. Its my 2nd week on them and havent weighed myself yet. Ive noticed somedays i hardly eat anyfing as im never hungry and that i always have food left on my plate. I dont take them with every meal as i eat healthy breakfast and fatty lunch and dinner

Hi guys! Just started XLS today as the pharmacy I work at had them on offer.
I'm not expecting them to be magical but they have definitely boosted my motivation again! Lost 24 lb through WW and have put on 8 due to quitting smoking :cry:
I'll report how I'm doing when I can :)

BTW to anyone on XLS atm, the drug reps are currently doing the rounds and promoting like crazy, also they're being advertised on tv more atm, so stock up BEFORE New Years even if you get them off Amazon!!

Best of luck to everyone!!

I found they gave me a funny tummy so I gave up, however I will be starting up again soon!

Anyone still doing this... No one updated since last year. can't find any other threads.

started tonight on XLS looking for support as it seems negative so far. I have a ton to lose!!

Hi Keira82

I started xls last wednesday, Have not weighed myself yet! felt really full for a few days, not been snacking, been taking 2 tabs after a medium fat dinner and 3 tabs after a normal tea, no tabs morning and if i snack at night, i have fruit and try not to eat a few hours before bed, been drinking plenty of water, cut down on coffee :) x feel ok up to now, be ok with the loo thing lol, if i loose anything after eating more or less normal food everyday it will be a great breakthrough, a lot call the tabs saying they havent lost anything! but reading through the posts, thats because they all been dieting aswell as aking the tabs, which they clearly state work better with normal foods, so eat normally and see how you go, let me know how your getting on xx

Back