Xmas and eating plans..

I've not decided on the big day itself, I think I'll probably end up taking the day off. But either side of it will be on plan for sure ;)

The one thing I'm really really sure of is I wont be eating any chocolate from a tin of roses/quality street/heros/celebrations - I find it sooooooooooooo much easier not to start and to be in the mindset of 'I dont eat those' rather than just having one (and another one etc etc). I might start up a thread nearer the time for people to add if they've actively avoided office chocolates for the day (and then we can do one day at a time together!)- I know this'll help me :)

Hello! Think we're all pretty much doing similar - I'm going flexi on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE - my biggest challenge will be the cheese board at Mum's Boxing Day do!! xx

To be honest, the actual days aren't so bad, as I only buy in what I want to eat, and with EE it can be loads of fresh fruit, smoked salmon, prawns , lean meat platters etc.

The bits I find hard are the build up month, with meals out, school christmas lunch, parties at school, etc. Then after christmas when people bring all their unwanted chocs into work and put them in the staffroom. Drives me mad.

I am going to take the two days off from the plan and enjoy it, then it is back to the plan again, hope the scales are kind to me!

Back