Xmas challenge!!

Tiaratara

Hello ladies!! (and gents!)

Is there a thread that already exists for RC dieters for some sort of Christmas challenge?? There are just over 9 weeks left to Xmas so thought it might be good for us to set some goals and keep each other motivated?! I don't want to start one if there already is one and I haven't found it!!

Xx

Of course u can!! Just post on here how many pounds your aiming to lose for Christmas and we'll just update it weekly with everyone's losses!!

I'll start....

Tiaratara - 0lbs lost (14lbs to go) WI Sat AM

:D great idea. I want to lose another stone for Christmas. So 14lbs. Weigh in day is a Tuesday.

14lbs for me too please!

3lbs for me! 11lbs to go!

Thanks Tiaratara - though I've had a tummy bug this week so that helped me out! Next week may not be so good...

Everyone's Targets Together!!!

Ok, I will attempt to update this every Sunday so please make sure you have announced your losses/gains by then!!

Good Luck!! :)

Anyone welcome to join!! xx

Bagpuss19 - 0lbs lost (14lbs to go) WI Tues
JenMcG - 3lbs lost (11lbs to go) WI Sat
Metrognome - 0lbs lost (10lbs to go) WI Sat AM
Slim4Son - 11lbs lost (17lbs to go)
Tiaratara - 2lbs lost (12lbs to go) WI Sat AM
Williamsmummy - 0lbs lost (14lbs to go) WI Tues

weigh in tonight eeek!! I am so hungry so it better be good. Husband bounced down the stairs today to tell me he had lost 9lbs grrrrr I don't need a competition! Will post back laterx

4 lb off slimmer of the week woo! I was really hoping for 7lb but I guess I only have a stone and a wee bit to lose and I've been ill all week so little movement at all!

Wow well done to both of you!!! Fantastic losses. I'm going through a tough time at moment do unfortunately diet been last thing on my mind! I'll get back on it soon. Just worrying about other things at moment and I think I will explode from stress if I start adding diet to the mix! Don't worry I'll work extra hard next week!!

German Gal of course u can join, I will update everything on Sunday as planned so you will be added then! Good luck x

Back