Xmas meet for the fab fetish gang!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
hey girlys,

thought i would start a new thread about our xmas time meet, if you could put your name and where you're from so i can get idea of how many people are up for it and where it will be held.

for example

Jax - Bucks

thanks girls xxx

Karen - Nottinghamshire

I want to dress up like Mrs Santa in a red mini dress and fishnet tights. Blimey, better stick to the diet in between then!!!!

i may dress up as a christmas fairy/angel, with a bit pink dress and lots of glitter and a tiara lol. how far are people willing to travel for this meet? because i think we're all spread around the country a fair bit xxxx

Well I don't have tiny kids or anything like that so an overnight stay isn't a problem for me as long as I can work it around work, so to speak. So I don't mind travelling, if that makes it easier for others to get to it.

Where's Buckinghamshire? *ashamed*

yeah same, id be up for an overnight thing too, because even if it isnt very far i will be drinking so i wouldnt be able to drive home lol.

i dont suppose you fancy helping me plan it?? not sure i can do it on my own lol quite daunting xxxx

oooo yey thanks! so when we've got a rough idea of numbers for people and where people live it will be easier. what would you like to be in charge of? finding a stripper? lol i don't mind finding the venue etc xxxx but any help will be very welcome, iv never organised anything in my life lol

Once we know how many people want to come, we can divvy the work up then but happy to audition strippers if it will help ;)

Seriously though, pm me your mobile number and then we can stay in touch and sort it out between us.

In the meantime, come on guys, are you up for a Christmas party? Let us know who you are, where you are and what sort of do you would like. We'll try to keep the cost and the travel down as much as possible.

yea c'mon people where are you all tonight! we want any ideas you have to make this the BEST meet ever in minimins history! xx will pm you now karen

Haven't been on here for yonks ... soooo busy at work! Phew!
Xmas meet sounds fan-dabby-dozzy! Count me in!

Candace - Twickenham (in between London/Surrey) :) xx

Oh and I'm happy to travel too... stay over and drink sounds like a plan!! x

hey, yey! it will be really fun! where is everyone tonight???? xxx

just bumping this up so a few more people see it!

bump

thats great wannabe! going to be so cool to meet all you girlys, we will sort out some sort of accomodation for those that are travelling but even for those who arnt, as ill deffo be staying the night somewhere as i plan on getting very drunk lol xxx

Yeah we'll see if we can find somewhere near a Travelodge or something similar - we can always double up in twin rooms if anyone needs to keep costs down.

im more than happy to share a room with someone, doesn't bother me!

Count me in - it gives me something to aim towards with the weight loss too!

I'm in Essex, but work in London.

Back