xmas parties!!!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hey all!

i got my xmas party on 1st december and im hoping that ill get my stone off so i can start maintenance. bought this dress ages ago as an inspiration to get down to it. size 14!and it fits!now i no im still too big to wear it but just look!wats every ones plans for their christmas party??all got fabulous outfits to wear??

the dress that looks like a nightie!!

xmaspartydress.jpg

That dress looks fab, perfect for an Xmas party.

My work do is just local, details still being worked out. It's lunch (that will last all afternoon I'm sure) then we will probably hit the town in the evening.

I'm not sure what I am wearing yet, but it will be something suitably sparkly, although for a lunch I'm not sure how slinky. I've only just regained my mojo and actually despaired of being anywhere near finished by Xmas, but I'm doing well at the moment and hope to get another stone off by then, so will only have about another stone to go and I can live with that!

Where is your Xmas party? Is it a posh do/pub/meal?

Hi Tina,

Not really got any Xmas do's to go on but did buy a dress yesterday in a size 14. It's a bit snug at the mo but hopefully by Xmas it will fit properly.

You're looking fab by the way

Jo xx

I have a black tie do on the 15th December with work... I was hoping to wear something slinky but that is not looking so hopeful now, but will try... and then have a do on the 22nd December, a big family all inclusive number (not sure how that one will fit in with SSing)... I tried on dresses in Monsoon even though can't afford them, but I gauge how much weight I am losing by trying on the same dresses....

That dress looks fab..

Love

I've got a black tie do on 7th Dec and have no idea what to wear, don't know what will suit me now!! Best get my thinking cap on...

Gx

Wow you look amazing ...you have done brilliantly and the dress is gorgeous. I have a couple of christmas parties to go to and I can't wait to buy a really nice dress to wear. I have been looking around but not going to buy until nearer the time.
Tico xx

No xmas party for me either, not that I'm bothered actually as I'll be nowehere near my target in December anyway!!!

I would have been excited if I had actually got my arse into gear and lost the weight...instead I have wasted time and money faffing about!! I'm such a failure and getting more and more down about it!! =o(

Flipping heck Tina, that dress is gorgeous! Cant wait to see your pics from the night (when you'll feel more comfy wearing it) x

absolutley stunning dress
i dont have christmas parties to go to ( poor meee lol ) BUT that would be fab for vegas next year - mind sharing where you got it from?

Have work Christmas party on 15th December so am hoping I can lose a stone and a bit by then. Am currently a 14 and have a few nice strapless prom style dresses that will look even better if the old collar bones are sticking out. And if all else fails I have a lovely plain black wraparound dress (with the help of magic knickers underneath) always makes me look slimmer than I am.

But am hoping I can shock people with how slim I look!

As for food, officially should still be SSing then, but have discussed it with my CDC and think I may have 2 weeks off, butstill watching what I eat. Not going to drink though, because that'll load the calories on.

By the way, almost forgot, you look absolutely bloody fabulous. I can't tell you enough what an inspiration you are!

PonyPony - Thank God for Spanx!! Even for folks a size 10 they still improve the outline of clothing!

F2F - You look fabulous in that dress!! Well done on your losses!

hi gang!the dress was from the little woods catalogue...i think?!?it has lipsy on the label if that means anything!westie girl my xmas party is far from posh!its in a bar called the rat and parrot!its not the nicest of places. but its in the middle of town so easily accessible when the parties finished to the next club!!!bit gutted tho cos it was on the albert dock last year bit fancy pants. im gunna drink too i think!oh i can already feel the hangover!x

Back