xsimplymex's Diary

1500 at the moment just to see how it goes - seems to be working quite well though at the moment! Sometimes don't even reach that though!

I used to do slimming world too - loved it but was a fussy eater at the time and found myself eating the same things constantly and it started slowing it down, so this is a bit more convenient at the moment!

Looks like your doing really well though so far - keep it up :) x

Hi hun, hope your feeling better? x

Hey! Temperature returning to normal (touch wood) but still feel full of it. Oh well im feeling more motivated again - just not feeling the want to exercise lol. How are you? Xx

Been poorly and working lots so not really had time to be on here much but here i am again!

Feeling much better as of this afternoon, so started the exercising again and my god I can't half feel it already!

Weighed in this morning and lost another 5lbs so that's cheered me up lots! :D just feel a bit frumpy after not exercising so I think that's what has made me do something.

Today I've not really followed my plan *naughty* but been a funny old day.

Skipped breakfast due to pure laziness!
Had a Ham salad sandwich (on white bread :( ) (not sure on calories)
Had a piece of fish on two pieces of brown bread for tea.

Went to asda though and bought lots more veg and good food so as of tomorrow I'm back on it and motivated as ever! Get to see my Mum at the end of July/beginning of August so want to be able to surprise her to an extent that she notices a difference. I always used to say I'd lost a stone (which I had) put had usually put on by time I got home and she never really noticed anything haha.

Oh well ... speak soon!!!

xx

WOW 5lbs! well done you, you are having lots of lovely weight losses!! hope I manage to lose as much on Sat :)
I feel bad when I have white bread to :( about 100 calories in a slice
Glad your still feeling motivated its a great feeling isnt it :D x

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow! I hope all is well!

x

How you getting on hun? x

Very well thanks! Not been on much because hours have gone back up at work and managed to not binge though like i used to! How have you been?

Put a top on yesterday that never fit before and now its baggy .. woooo!

Xx

Well done hun great feeling isnt it :D I'm am getting on great thanks xx

Started properly now with writing everything down so that I can really keep focussed. Had 2 bbq's this weekend for family birthdays, etc .. but didn't do as bad as I had though. Made sure I had a small breakfast and only had 1 chicken, 1 burger and 2 sausages at the bbq so if I have gone over, its not been by miles!

Here's food for today;

Breakfast;
4 slices of Nimble Bread and spread (unfortunately not low fat spread) = 342 calories
Cup of tea with skimmed milk

Snack;
Apple = 53 calories
200ml Pure Orange juice = 92 calories

Lunch;
Pitta Pizza! (Low fat cheese and ham as toppings) = 175 calories
*Used WW wholemeal pittas - yummy*

Tea;
Taglitelle Bolognese = 350 calories
Milk ice lolly = 30 calories
Capri Sun Orange drink = 143 calories

Total Calories for the day = 1185

:D

Well done you on resisting having a lot of bbq food. I love bbq!

Your food for today sounds good. It really does help to write everything down.

Good Luck

Carol x

Yeah it really does help writing everything down :) sounds like a great day to me hun & well done resisting at the BBQ. I hate drinking my calories would rather eat them Lol so i dont drink glasses of milk like I used to all the time and fresh orange but if it works for you thats great, keep up the good work xx

just something so that im not actually having less calories. I don't want to start reducing them really until the weight loss starts slowing down and at the moment im not really hungry enough to eat more! :)

xx

Yeah it is a good way of upping your cals if you dont feel like eating more, never thought of that lol but then I dont have a problem eating all my cals lol! and its healthy :) xx

Back