xSoon To Be Slim Sherriex Some Self-Belief PLEASE?!

Aww *hugs* sometimes it really helps put things in perspective to write them down! Have another crack at it, take it one day at a time, and write on here lots for the support!! x

Thanks Steph I will do.

One day at a time is definitely the way forward :) x

wooo hooooooo your back im happy happy happy missed ya over the weekend babe ............... so one day at a time here we go day by day if there's a blip so what another day tomorrow......... i have never told you but i too have pcos i know it seems strange as i have 4 children but i was not diagnosed till after my 4th child i feel a bit of a fraud really as i know some many ladies who find it hard to conceive...... when they diagnosed me they were in shock that i had 4 children considering the damage i have to my ovaries this is one of the reasons my hormones are all over the place and what led on to my hysterectomy 2 years ago my body had gone to the extreme and was acting like i was pregnant i developed the sac with nothing inside it growing then had to give birth to this at 2 am in the morning i can tell you i didnt even know what was going on till i took what came out of me into the doctor yuk yuk yuk...... anyway thats my horror story and is why i have never had the great losses except from week 1 and why i know i wont have them again but still better than anything else i have done it works even with the little blips i have to have my treats as you know....... we can do this together me you and minimins oh and exante lol ........................ lets see how tomorrow is cause today is nearly done xxxx

Oh my god Em!!! I cant believe what you had to go through! It is tough for us sufferers as we never know wether we are coming or going where our hormones are concerned, Im thinking of going to the docs soon as I have been experiencing some pain recently and its concerning me. When I was last scanned in 2008, the doctor described my ovaries like 2 bunches of grapes :sign0137: and since then I have had my daughter but with no further update.

Yeah one day at a time is my new moto lol. I was always looking so far ahead that I would start to feel that my goal was too far away and unachievable. I now know that I will do this, weather it be with a few blips or not x

C'mon Sherrie ... Gosport girls are made of tough stuff!! You can do this!

But remember, if you wobble, it's just that. It's not a green light to think 'sod it' and go nuts. And if TS really isn't for you (and let's face it, it's not for everyone) then why not try a higher plan? It really doesn't have to be all or nothing.

Sending hugs and positive vibes x

Thanks RD, your words of advice and kindness really have helped me along, especially in those first 2 weeks. So I've had a dodgy weekend, Im back on it now and taking each day as it comes. If I feel I need something to eat one evening then it will be a keto friendly meal, but if I feel strong enough to have a TS day then I will.

Big hugs back and I do take my hat off to you for being so focused, well done!!! x x x

Had a sneak peak at the scales this morning. 1lb gain which is obviously not good but Im really shocked that its not more. Not because I ate all the wrong things when I went off plan, I did eat some bad things although not in excess, but because of my PCOS, I was expecting around 3-4lbs as I went from not eating anything other then shakes and bars, to eating properly for 5 days. I think I'm very lucky :) Hoping the number will be the same in the morning or if I'm pushing it, minus 1lb then it will be a STS for me this week, that would be lovely :) x

Aww girls, big hugs for everyone! Em that sounds awful! I've been quite lucky with my pcos, it has settled down since i had my boys - it was really bad before and took 18 months to fall pg with my oldest, but bang first try with my second ;) ;) When the scanned me with my littleist i had one v large cyst, but no pain and my symptoms are now quite mild, i'm just a bit hairy and struggle to lose weight/gain easily. Low carb diets are the best for pcos sufferers, so don't be suprised Sherrie if you lose well and don't gain as much as you might think, your body probably really suits Exante. How are you feeling today? Did you get through yesterday ok? xxx

Thanks Steph, yeah I got through it fine, I always find the 1st day easy, its just the 2nd/3rd days that are my hardest so I hope to get through them without too much fuss. Im really determined to stick to it now, especially as I had pretty much given up and felt so rubbish for it, so I don't want to be doing that again! x

Yesterday was effectively day 1 of restart for me too, and i found it quite easy too - hopefully because our bodies are quite used to it we won't find it too hard this time round, just gotta get through these first few days!

Exactly Steph, and I noticed a huge difference in the amount I could actually eat when I was eating, tiny portions in comparison to the portions I was having before, real eye opener! I thought my portions sizes were big but not that big lol!

How you getting on today? Im really hungry haha but Im feeling ok about it x

thats great i bet you will end up as sts if not a few pounds off you have had really good weight loses so far so im not supprised, it wont be to bad after all :) .............. hope your ok settling in and not feeling to hungry, it is strange how much less you can eat after a few weeks of this when i had something the other night i kept saying im not going to let this beat me and try to finish then i thought what the hell am i on about im full STOP girl thats the trick stopping when your full no matter how good it taste try telling me that when i get to have Chinese again though lol xxxxx

Hungry too this evening! Had some green tea which I don't really like but it kills my appetite, now sipping at a coke zero which keeps my mouth busy as I can only drink them slowly! Definitely got food on the brain though, hope you're keeping strong xx

thats great i bet you will end up as sts if not a few pounds off you have had really good weight loses so far so im not supprised, it wont be to bad after all :) .............. hope your ok settling in and not feeling to hungry, it is strange how much less you can eat after a few weeks of this when i had something the other night i kept saying im not going to let this beat me and try to finish then i thought what the hell am i on about im full STOP girl thats the trick stopping when your full no matter how good it taste try telling me that when i get to have Chinese again though lol xxxxx

Haha you crack me up Ems! I know what you mean though, there will be no stopping me at my next 'naughty meal' haha! Not the right way to think when trying to lose weight but thats just how we are lol! I bet it still wont be half as much as normal though, no matter how much we try haha!

I would love a STS, anything more will be a huge bonus and I will be very, very happy and will forget about falling off the wagon this week and look forward. I keep telling myself that if the results I see are the kind of results I would be happy with if I was still at Slimming World then I am to be happy regardless as I generally don't get good losses anyways and gain really easily. So if I ate what I ate this week being at SW and getting a STS, I would be chuffed, thats how Im going to go about it so I don't get too cocky! x

Hungry too this evening! Had some green tea which I don't really like but it kills my appetite, now sipping at a coke zero which keeps my mouth busy as I can only drink them slowly! Definitely got food on the brain though, hope you're keeping strong xx

I almost made myself a chicken breast with broccoli this evening as I was so hungry, but have put it off as its weigh in day tomorrow morning lol. I'm hoping I wont feel as hungry tomorrow and wont feel the need to make anything but if I do it will be very low carb/cal and keto friendly. I will have to pick myself up some Coke Zero as a treat, I know its fine to have but I don't want to start relying on it to get me through the day as I know what Im like! Black coffee with one tablet sweetener in is what I am really enjoying at the moment :) X

Wooo lost the 1lb I had gained plus another half!!! ½lb off for me this week and Im really happy with that lol thats 14lbs in total :D x

Thanks girls really chuffed :D x x x

Well done Sherrie, your first stone :D Great achievement :wee:

well done you..... i bet thats made you feel better i knew you would be ok plus a stone off for you now wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo :D xx

Back