Xtwinklex diary :-)

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Eeeeek it's my first weigh in tonight!

I'm not feeling too bad, I've had a 99% first week, I had a struggle on Sunday so ate some wafer thin ham which I know isn't 'allowed' but I figured its protein and at least I didn't make a really bad choice like cake or pizza lol!

I drew a line under it though and had a good day yesterday considering it was my first day back at work after a week off and no one knows I'm doing CWP!

Had a fab work out last night, my hubby and I played tennis with 2 of our kids as ball boy/ball girl! I forgot how much fun it is!!!

Fingers crossed for a good loss tonight, cheeky weigh in on my scales this morning showed a 7lbs loss but I'm going to use cwpc weigh in as my official one!

x
Stacey

Oops totally forgot to record my loss! Is been a busy week!

Anyway, 7lb loss, very pleased :)

x

Well done :) what would you like to loose in total? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ideally I'd like to get to 11 stone exactly which is where I got to in 2009!

X

I keep forgetting to update my diary!!! Oops!

Well I am pleased to say I am now no longer in the obese category and am just 'overweight' woo hoo :)

4 weeks tomorrow I am off on holiday camping so would ideally like to lose another stone but will be happy with something near there...

Stacey

Eeeeek I've had 8 weeks off plan and am starting again today, I have a few products left so am not seeing my cwpc until Thursday evening but according to my scales I've only put on 4lbs in 8 weeks :) I'm very pleased with this as it could have been worse! I'm looking forward to seeing the scales go down now...

Back