xx Its Tuesday... Lets Do It Hour By Hour!! xx

hi sj we went with some friends and there baby and our 2 kids we stayed in plum cottage it sleeps 7 it was lovely gonna book it for new year i think it should be good

aaaw it sounds fabby!! I bet New Years would be great there. Oh, I can just imagine a big old Christmas Tree and swags on the fireplace...oh beautiful :)

You must share some photos of your time there.

xx sj xx

I am starting the CD today, so this thread will help me loads !!, keep looking at the before and after pics for inspiration. If anyone has any more pics send them through, going to need all the support I can get !!

Hi all.

Back from france, went to Provence for 5 days - it was so beautiful and peaceful, limited the carbs (had one brioche and some bread with dinner on the last night) swam a bit, walked tons and drank well over 3 litres of water a day. Did eat everyday though 2 course dinner, then on the last night had an 11 course meal in a 2 michelin star restaurant! the best food i have ever eaten!!! took 4 hours!

anyhow - lost half a pound! boyfriend (who didn't stick to any low carb or anything) stayed the same.

so really really pleased with that!

back on to SS today - got to get back into ketosis cause well out of that!

ok so far.. just tired and rumbly! he he

Morning everyone,
I'm very busy with work today so I'm hoping that will keep my mind busy too.
Yesterday my resolve was well & truly tested. If I hadn't drunk so much water & therefore been desperate for the loo & think I may well have cheated! For those of you still on your first time doing SS, don't fall off the wagon!!!! Its really really hard to restart!

Well i did it...i've finally joined the gym woohoo :-D got my health check and induction on thursday then i can go as often as i like :-D

That's great to hear Lesley keep gulping the water and you'll be fine :-D

Lesley T, I am half way through my first day too !!, see you are in Wycombe, I am in Great Missenden, we prob have same councellor !, good luck we could be mutal support !

Good morning Domino,

Just a very quick question....should you be SSing with a BMI of 25.4???

Good luck with whatever you do, I am sure you will lose most of that really quickly too. You have done brilliantly so far:)

Thank you for the compliment and yes you are correct in that at a 25bmi I should not be SSing, however with the 7lbs gain over hols it's pushed me back over a 26bmi. Still arguably I should go back onto 790, but I feel the need to SS for a week to get back into ketosis and get my head well and truely back into CD.

My CDC will no doubt chide me a little for SSing when I see her on Thurs, as she has advised (as she should) against it ~ but I will go onto the 790 plan next week and stick with the maintenance plans as written.

Have not yet updated my ticker (can't quite bring myself to do that yet), but will put it right when I get my official WI on Thurs :)

Hi Lesley, my lady is in Hazlemere. First day is OK, but on SS and have a VERY strange ability to only think about food and fags at the moment, god normally I would have not really eaten a lot by now anyway, but now every waking moment is filled with me thinking about food, already want to eat something crunchy !!, sure I will be fine though, on my 3rd pint already !. How are you doing ?

Hey SJ ~ good luck with going for the 'healthy' options whilst your away. That in itself will be a challenge ~ but one I am sure you're up to :D You're right I have now gone over the 25bmi with my holiday gain, and L4974 is right that I really ought not to SS now, but you'll see in my reply post it's just what I feel I've gotta do this week.

Well done for joining the gym ninab ~ but take it easy :)

Crikes Kammeg ~ I wish I'd have managed to lose (even stay the same would have been acceptable). I'm like you hoping I get back into ketosis quickly ~ glugging water like there's no tomorrow. Have a cracking headache right now and for the first time in 13 wks starting to feel hungry :help2: My own darn fault though.

Good luck LT and Cmacca on your first days :)

You can do it domino, good luck shifting that holiday weight but be careful too being so close to normal bmi!! i do hate the word normal!!

I can't wait to go back to the gym, i love the bzz it gives you and i dont think i'll have to take is too easy whilst i cant ss and i've got an op next tues anyway so i'll be out of action for 2 weeks :( am gonna get them to weigh me before and after they put me in thick bandages lol

Afternoon everyone, why does it still feel like a Monday even though its a Tuesday :( Hope everyone is having a good day, i've only just finished my 2nd litre of water and am clock watching :(
I finish at 4 so not long to go and then i'm off to thomas cook to pick up my tickets for my holiday! only 11 days left to go.... now i'm excited :) and happy :) x

oo maz where u going?

Lesley T, I am half way through my first day too !!, see you are in Wycombe, I am in Great Missenden, we prob have same councellor !, good luck we could be mutal support !

Ooh! I used to live in The Lee!!! I worked in the Cock and Rabbit!!!

I know the Cock and Rabbit really well, do the best Beef Strogonoff and wild garlic !!, oh god food again. We actually live in Hyde End, nr Ballinger so apart from the Pheasant the Cock and Rabbit is our local !!, how strange.

I know the Cock and Rabbit really well, do the best Beef Strogonoff and wild garlic !!, oh god food again. We actually live in Hyde End, nr Ballinger so apart from the Pheasant the Cock and Rabbit is our local !!, how strange.

Haha believe it or not I actually lost weight when I was working there, We lived on pasta but worked so damn hard the calories just melted away! That was pre kids though:eek:
I used to like going to the Pheasant too!
I got married when I lived in Chesham but I am now back in sunny (!) South Yorkshire where I grew up.
Was 10 years ago I was there, before I got married btw

well done to all you first dayers (and all the rest that are still going for it!! he he )

i am finding it hard now, cracking headache, soooo tired and missing the sunshine!

also clock watching like anthing but ages till 5:30!

we can do this, we can do this! :party0019:

We lived in Chesham until last year, hubby went to school there !

Back