xx Its Tuesday... Lets Do It Hour By Hour!! xx

I used to live 10 minutes away from Doncaster race course and have never ever been to the races !!!!
Rofl, you forget whats on your doorstep

hello all,
not long in from our day out, we ended up going to a farm a group of us endded up going which was good, lots of fresh air so hopefully kids will go to sleep really well tonight!!!!!!
I have been good not cheated even tho took a picnic with us all !!! i took half a soup with me and had that insted !! and i have had 4ltrs water aswell.
just had other half a soup and going to have my tetra later
hope you all had a good day, am gonna go catch up on the this thread and the others

Well I made it though the first day! (unless I manically rush across the road to the Chip Shop on the way up to bed!)

I loved the Choc Tetras, liked the Veg soup - and LOVE the diet!!

I'm expecting tomorrow to be really hard; bring it on!!

Well done to everyone else who made it through the day - see you same time same place tomorrow!!

L

Sorry just a quick one from me gang as I got home to find someone had smashed my drivers window and as I own a quirky car can't find anyone who can secure it. Parked on the street overnight so having stressful time at the moment!!!! Anyway enough of my rambling just popped in to say lost 6lbs and am absolutely THRILLED!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good evening and good luck for any other WIs tonight/tomorrow.

Gx

ninab im so jealous of you going to meeru. I went there for my honeymoon just over 6 years ago and it is absolute paradise. We would go every year if we could afford it. We will definitely go back for our wedding anniversary one year.

Oh thankyou, its nice to hear positive feedback from someone who's actually been there, i'm so excited just hope i can lose my weight in time then i'll not only look fabulous but feel it too :-D

Sorry just a quick one from me gang as I got home to find someone had smashed my drivers window and as I own a quirky car can't find anyone who can secure it. Parked on the street overnight so having stressful time at the moment!!!! Anyway enough of my rambling just popped in to say lost 6lbs and am absolutely THRILLED!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good evening and good luck for any other WIs tonight/tomorrow.

Gx

Oh hun 'm so sorry how awful, hope you get it sorted but CONGRATULATIONS on the FABBY weight loss you STAR!!!!!!

Thanks Nina I am really really chuffed just a shame it got overshadowed somewhat. Anyway one of the windscreen firms have a lock up where they can store the car until they source some glass so it is now safely tucked away in Milton Keynes so I can relax!!

Gx

Oh that's good to here Georgie, theres some nasty brutes out there. So that's 17lbs in 3 weeks for you then wow that's so fab :)

Well i'm gonna make a move to bed my necks hurting again and my eyes are watering speak to you all tomorrow and hope it's a great water glugging happy vibed day :)

Night night Nina, shan't be far behind you.

Gx

Late post - sorry guys...

Was pleased with WI result - down 4.5lb so am firmly in the 13's and do not intend to move back up to anything higher.. "the only way is down" (changed the "up" to "down" but I'm sure you remember the song...?!?!?).

Have added my WI result to "Could we lose a person thread"...

Well done Porgeous - fab result... so sorry to hear about your car but sounds like you have it somewhere safe for the night so you can rest in peace until tomorrow... aren't people horrible - whatever would possess someone to do that..

Everyone finishing their first day - give yourselves a pat on the back you've done brilliantly and keep strong as the results will be fab in such a short time...

Night all

H xx

Late post - sorry guys...

Was pleased with WI result - down 4.5lb so am firmly in the 13's and do not intend to move back up to anything higher.. "the only way is down" (changed the "up" to "down" but I'm sure you remember the song...?!?!?).

Have added my WI result to "Could we lose a person thread"...

Well done Porgeous - fab result... so sorry to hear about your car but sounds like you have it somewhere safe for the night so you can rest in peace until tomorrow... aren't people horrible - whatever would possess someone to do that..

Everyone finishing their first day - give yourselves a pat on the back you've done brilliantly and keep strong as the results will be fab in such a short time...

Night all

H xx

Thanks Hannah! Yes, car is safe and sound, will sort all the insurance out tomorrow. Well done on your 4.5lb and in the 13's as well, excellent!

Gx

Back