xx Its Tuesday... Lets Do It Hour By Hour!! xx

Go on Gemma, not long till 5.30, you can do it

Glad to hear you new starters are doing well it wont be long til hometime its after 3pm now :-D

Having a banana shake now, it is not too bad, think would be better with ice, the butterscotch mouse this morning was truly awful so chucked that away, (tried to use mixamouse on it and it didnt work !!), so had a broc and cheese soup instead and what flavour is that supposed to be (broc and cheese I know!!), but where is the cheese flavour, come to that where is the Broc flavour, tasted like a pale green powdery yuck to me !, hope I get used to the flavours.

lol, cant help you on them i only have the tetras lol, cant go wrong no lumps lolol

oh wow i'm so jealous we're not going anywhere til honeymoon next july :'(

Hope you have a fantastic time

Having a banana shake now, it is not too bad, think would be better with ice, the butterscotch mouse this morning was truly awful so chucked that away, (tried to use mixamouse on it and it didnt work !!), so had a broc and cheese soup instead and what flavour is that supposed to be (broc and cheese I know!!), but where is the cheese flavour, come to that where is the Broc flavour, tasted like a pale green powdery yuck to me !, hope I get used to the flavours.

I got myself a fab ice crusher in argos and crush up 6-8 ice cubes and then use a hand blender to mix it together with shake power and ice cold water. Its lovely, like a thick shake! x

meeru island in the maldives.....i WILL wear a bikini lol

Afternoon everyone

Bit late getting onto the daily today, work been getting in the way!!

Everyone sounds really upbeat and well done to all the new starters we have today, you're almost through day one so stay strong!

Nina and Maz - all this talk of holidays.... sounds wonderful Mexico and Maldives.... I'm not at all jealous!! You will both look gorgeous in your bikinis.

Day is going well, got 3ltrs and two tetras down and now stopping as I have WI tonight. Been a bit dizzy today for some reason but taking it easy as much as possible.

Gx

Afternoon everyone

Bit late getting onto the daily today, work been getting in the way!!

Everyone sounds really upbeat and well done to all the new starters we have today, you're almost through day one so stay strong!

Nina and Maz - all this talk of holidays.... sounds wonderful Mexico and Maldives.... I'm not at all jealous!! You will both look gorgeous in your bikinis.

Day is going well, got 3ltrs and two tetras down and now stopping as I have WI tonight. Been a bit dizzy today for some reason but taking it easy as much as possible.

Gx

Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you get on x

OH good luck for tonight, im sure you'll have done well coz you're so good, so what time can we expect your results lol :-D

Thanks both, results should be in around 8ish, keep everything crossed!

Gx

ooo so excited for you :) GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to lose 1lb at wi today, after a disaterous day yesterday ( kit kat, hot dog, bbq, apple pie)
Sorry about wrining about food lol
Didn`t have great amounts but considering I was supposed to be ssing ???
Back to it today 100% good luck everyone.

SPOOKY where abouts in south yorkshire are you, all my family are in Doncaster x

Well done on the weight loss, a loss is a loss :-D now 100% this week hehe

OOOO I love Meadowhall, we go there everytime I visit my family. My sis in law to be, is at uni there doing nursing.

Back