1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

xx melissa's restart diet xx

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melissa85, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. melissa85

melissa85 Well-Known Member

hey,

so after mucking about for the past 3 months i decided enough is enough need to get my ass in gear so today has been day 1 and 100% so feeling good.

i have one problem and that is i have a long weekend this week and tend to eat when im off will have to keep busy.

i will come back to this thread to keep all you great losers (weight) posted on my progress and to keep my mind busy.

good luck to all you dieters out there xx

Last edited: 10 June 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. imagisal

imagisal Well-Known Member

Hey Melissa.....best wishes on your first week back...you sound very determined!!!

4. melissa85

thanks, i feel pretty good.

5. melissa85

hey, so am on a 3 hour break from work so came hame to have my lunch a strawberry shake and im getting really irritable and sick feeling, however i just weighed myself on my wii it said ive lost 3lb and i know its accurate as i use it before i get my wi and always get the same readings, so quite chuffed with that.

ill post back later when i finish work xx

6. melissa85

hey well got in fae work a half hour ago and felt sick wi hunger and i gave in to temptation but not with anything bad for me tuna on a ryvita which i checked against the cd meal values and what i had had less carbs in. i know i shuldny have but it wasny stodgy food. i get weighed tomorrow at cdc so as long as ive lost some the past couple of days am happy.

xx

7. melissa85

hey everyone, well got weighed yesterday and lost 5lb considering i was only on ss for 3 days am happy with that. just need to keep it up xxx

8. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Keep on keeping on... you can do it!!!

xxx