Xx The refreed diary of Emma-Jayne xX I did it!! Xx

You have just made my day Christine! I am SO glad someone else hadn't heard of it either. Yes it is fish, a white fish very similar to cod in texture but more meaty with a slightly different taste! I only bought it because it was only £2 for two fillets in Tesco and the salmon was £4.46 lol. But I am glad I did because I am opening my eyes to new foods and trying things I wouldn't have before. You must be excited about refeed! Well done on your journey! Xx

Refeed is going great for you. It's fab you have the attitude of being open to new foods. It is important to try new healthier foods if we want to easily maintain the weightloss.
You're doing great, so keep up the good work.

Emma, Im absolutely amazed that I have done this, never in a million years thought I would be this strong and focused!!! ive got just over a week to go on TFR and then I start my refeed on 3 December. Im hoping that his week I will have lost my goal of 2st and that will have been done in just under 7 weeks, its amazing and I feel so good too!!

I'll be interested to see how you have got on with your refeed weigh in when you have finished refeeding - thats the part that scares me a little!!

Your doing a great job, you should be very very proud of yourself!! x

Thank you sooooo much Molly :) I am finding refeed very enjoyable and motivating! So with the right attitude it can definitely go well. I find posting this diary is really helping me, and if it's helping other people then that's great!

Chrsitine the weigh in part scares me as well haha! I have been following the sheet exactly and taking care of my portion sizes so I'm aiming for a STS. I do not want to lose anymore weight but am prepared to fluctuate a few lbs. You should be SO proud of what you have acheived. It's amazing! Can't wait to have you in the refeed and maintenance gang! Xxx

Day 5

Breakfast: Orange Creme Shake (Still soooo filling)

Lunch: 2 slices weight watchers wholemeal bread, tuna, lettuce, cucumber (made into a sandwich) with a handful of carrot sticks and 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes (can't remember exact amount lol)

Dinner: Extra lean steak mince, 1/2 an onion, 1/2 carton passata sauce, 100g wholewheat low gi pasta

Drinks: 3.5L water, 3 green teas, 2 black coffees

Snacks: Apple, handful of blueberries and handful of raspberries with fat free natural yoghurt.

Loved lunch again! I ate it all today :) But I had less carrot sticks and a couple less cherry tomatoes. Dinner was a disappointment, it has been my least favourite of all the meals so far. Pasta is so overrated. I've always had wholewheat pasta so it's not that. I just didn't 'enjoy' eating it as much as I LOVED my fish and veg. The steak mince wasn't my cup of tea. I found it overly chewy and didn't like the mincey texture in my mouth. I didn't finish it all before I was satisfied but I'm glad I had it! I need to learn what I enjoy and don't enjoy again. My fruit and yoghurt hit the spot so it wasn't all bad.

I had a crazy sudden realisation today of 'NO BLOODY WONDER you were overweight!' when I was dishing up my dinner. The food I cooked today ended up being too much. I used 1/2 the pack of mince (250g), 1/2 the passata (200g) and 100g of pasta. I served myself half of it and it was plenty - I left some! The other half is in the freezer for another day! Before lipotrim I would have EASILY used the entire packet of mince and passata and a massive bowl full of pasta, probably way over 300g if not more! And then that would have been followed by some sort of dessert and snacks later on!

I am so glad I can appreciate the correct portion sizes and know when I am full. Food is fuel and that's it. I only need to eat what my body needs to be fit and healthy! Xx

Day 6

Breakfast: Orange Creme Shake

Lunch: 2 slices weight watchers wholemeal bread, tuna, lettuce, tomato (made into a sandwich) with a handful of carrot sticks

Dinner: 125g extra lean steak mince, mixed herbs, garlic, red onion, 200g passata, handful of chopped cherry tomatoes, sweet potato

Drinks: 4L water, 3 green teas, a peppermint tea, a nettle tea, 2 black coffees

Snacks: Clementine, handful of blueberries

I ate all my food today. I don't know if that's worrying or not! I feel stuffed after dinner so probably should have just left some. I planned on having raspberries and fat free natural yoghurt afterwards but I can't face it! Far too full up. Enjoyed the mince much more with herbs and garlic in. Tonights dinner was slightly odd as I had stuff to use up (mince and passata) and I really didn't fancy pasta so thought I'd have some yummy sweet potato. The orange creme shakes are still really filling me up and I'm enjoing my sandwiches but I think I'm going to chill out on the bread a bit and alternate with a salad.... We'll see. Xxx

emma is it your weigh in tomorrow?

It is indeed. Oh no! I feel a lot of pressure now! Xx

Good luck, with the weigh in!! Im personally preparing myself for putting back on at least a few pounds at refeed weigh in and if I lose I will be pleasantly surprised!!

I'm expecting a gain too.... I'll find out in the morning. Xx

Day 7

Breakfast: Orange Creme Shake (Will miss these!)

Lunch: Lettuce, cucumber, 4 cherry tomatoes, a tomato, carrot, spoonful of low fat cottage cheese

Dinner: Hard boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber, 3 cherry tomatoes, a tomato, carrot

Drinks: 4L water, 2 green teas, 2 black coffees

Snacks: Apple, clementine, handful of grapes

So.... final day of refeed! It's gone really quick and I'm definitely enjoying eating again. I've felt a lot more hungry today than I have all week :-( But then I struggled during weekends when 100% too. And I've been busy at work. So hey ho!

I purposely didn't have any carbs today as I'm feeling like I've had carb overload all week. I've had bread most days, pasta, potatoes and I just feel like having at least one carb free day a week! LOVED the egg. Yummy.

Weigh in tomorrow.... I'm really nervous. I am definitely expecting a gain because I feel a lot heavier if that makes sense? I'd be bloody thrilled with a stay the same! Xx

well done Emma, you've done a fantastic job. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to seeing your results!

Are you clothes still fitting ok during refeed week?

Yeah clothes are still fitting absolutely fine! Not getting tight in the slightest. I am even the proud owner of some size 8's now :-D I cannot beleive it. I haven't been a size 8 since I was in school and about 15!! My bank balance isn't liking it though, I have spent soooo much on clothes....Whoops. Xx

Refeed Weigh Day!

So I just weighed in....Wearing the same clothes, on the same scales and in the same place as I always did it. AND..........

I AM 1lb LIGHTER!!!! How the hell has that happened?! I am so flipping over the moon not to have gained it's unreal! I sooooo wasn't expecting to lose. I honestly thought I'd gain a couple of pounds and would have been thrilled with a stay the same. BUT TO HAVE LOST!!! WOW!!!! I am a happy happy happy bunny. Now I know I can introduce another peice of fruit or something to increase the calories to stay the same :) Xx

OMG this means I am 40lbs lighter than 17th september!! Wooooooo. 2lb off of 3stones. Xx

Good luck with the weigh in Emma. You've done so fantastically well.

wooohooo emma,WTG!! fantastic news. I bet you are one proud lady??

VERY Christine! I just can't beleive it! I honestly 'felt' bigger if that makes sense! But that may have been getting the full up feeling after eating! Xx

Good result on your weigh in. Well done you. Ate you moving over to the maintenance section now? It will help to keep a diary, for a while at least .
Well done again!

Back