~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

awww yay i wanna be in that gang!! - i know but with my height my frame is also small so all this extra weight is noticable on me i hate my appearance at the min it has got me really down thats y im being so strict this time no muck ups i dont want gains to have to go and get them back the next week i just want my body back and this is working so im sticking to it :):)

Good for you hun. With that attitude you WILL get it back. I am starting to like my body a little again now and that is a good thing after what has been almost 4 years of being heavier than i should (2 children). I was always around 10 stone before that. Although 10 stone is not really what I want at the mo (maybe after christmas who knows ;)) but 10.5 stone is defintely good for me.

I will keep your spot warm in that gang when i get there in the next few weeks/months. Then you can come and join me. I'll spur you on :party0011::party0011::party0011:

awwwwww thanks can i ask u a wee question hun see after the baby u no the way u get (well i did) kinda like a wrinkly saggy w tummy did u notice this being less noticable loosing the weight? i got quite alot of stretch marks there as i put on 4 stone in pregnancy and went from a size small 10 till like 16 so stretched loads im just hoping i can do something bout it to be able to wear a bikini in june ...eeeek

My tummy is much less saggy now but still wrinkly but to be honest it would not put me off a bikini. I have stretchmarks around my belly button but they are not too bad. I have a smaller less saggy pouch but still slightly wrinkly. I would rather have wrinkles than sag though to be honest. You will notice a big difference :D

yayyyyyy im reaistic like i no ill not have the same tum as b4 but to have an improvement on it will b great :) x

hey Emma hows the week going?! are you excited for tuesday yet? I am working my bum off to reach this two pound loss! :)

Rach x

hey hun hows u yeah im looking fwd to been really sticking to it but im bloated cuz of totm hope its away b4 weigh in lol! had a pastie there now but had 19 pts left so dont tink ill b eating much for rest of the day now it was really tastie though! How r u gettin on x

ooooh pasty! I have not had one for 12weeks :( Do you know how many points are in them? I live in Cornwall and miss my pasties.

Goodluck tuesday weighers!

nope hun someone said 13 points for one im shocked i know theyre fatty but i didnt tink that much but gonna count it as that!! xx

Weekend over PHEW! - messed up a lil bit sat and sunday but went on a big walk today to make up for it! hoping totm is away b4 weigh in day 2mo if not i hope a lil loss will show!! Feeling grand cant believe im going into my 3rd week i usually give up after a few days lol! x

Hey you :) That time of the week again. I have everything crossed for tomorrow for you. You'll be fine. Week 3 already? It does go fast! I start week 13 today! Scary stuff!

Goodluck xxx

Good luck for WI Emma!x

Thankssssss girls!!

I know lea its mad to think how 10 weeks can change how u look isnt it! Ive had a few wee comments from family memebers who i didnt even tell i was loosing weigt so it was nice to hear that xxx

good luck for tomorrow Emma! :D i weighed in today as I'll be on the bus to London tomorrow morning x

how much did u weigh u never updated ur xmas challenge ticker :O:Oxx

i lost 2lbs.. make sure you match that in the morning! :D

Thats gr8 chick!! hope i do just aswel! had a sneaky peak to the scales on sat and said ihad lost 3lb but i mucked up at the weekend i hope the walking i done today helped me maintain the 3lb though heres hoping!!!!!! xx

Thats gr8 chick!! hope i do just aswel! had a sneaky peak to the scales on sat and said ihad lost 3lb but i mucked up at the weekend i hope the walking i done today helped me maintain the 3lb though heres hoping!!!!!! xx

naughty! :copon: :p I did same when on the Wii fit on saturday morning and had lost 3 - have put 1lb back on then since then, although have stuck rigidly to it! hope you dont have the same luck!

xxx

Back