~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

Good luck for tomorrow Emma! Glad you had a good weekend xx

Hey Girlies - tink the ministry of sound ppl saved my fat ass from gaining the bacardi breezer points this week lost a lb! kinda behind on my xmas goal is next week the last week rach? dnt tink ill make it at the rate of loosing a lb a week lol but good news im under 25 bmi now yayyyyy!! :):) xx Thanks for all ur well wishes xx

a pound is a pound dont worry! and we were ambitious at 10lbs, the main thing is we are doing something rather than nothing!

well done hun you deserve it! xxx

Hey Girlies - tink the ministry of sound ppl saved my fat ass from gaining the bacardi breezer points this week lost a lb! kinda behind on my xmas goal is next week the last week rach? dnt tink ill make it at the rate of loosing a lb a week lol but good news im under 25 bmi now yayyyyy!! :):) xx Thanks for all ur well wishes xx

Well done Emma, thats brilliant - under BMI 25 as well! Fantastic! x

Well done on your loss this week...and for the BMI change!! xx

Well done for your lb lost and congrats for reaching your healthy bmi range :) xxx

hello again, congratulated you already but.. well done again! :D :D so proud of you! xxx

awh delighted for ya hunni well done xxx

i just ate loadssss for the last 2 days without counting someone kick my butt pls :(

aww emma we've both been doing the same then :( come on - this is the last stretch before xmas and we want to make a positive difference dont we! :D xxx you can do it, i know you can!

I've been a bit off track for two days also (Midnight snacking) but today I'm glad to say I'm back on track. So jump back on with us, you have about five days before weigh in and thats enough time to undo the damage. We can do it.

Woooo - congrats on BMI under 25!!!

thanks girlies well had 100% day yest just hoping i can keep weekend under control!! xx

Back