xxluckyxx's diary ... read if you dare !!!

That was really good mate how you did that LOL

no steve wasnt in today !!!!
Mark was thou lol no nothing hapened lol
i am so cold today , have not warmed up at all .
Hope you have had a good day xxx

That was really good mate how you did that LOL

click on quote then click where you want to put a comment, but you also have to type something out of this quote box.

no steve wasnt in today !!!!

shame ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark was thou lol no nothing hapened lol
i am so cold today , have not warmed up at all .
Hope you have had a good day xxx

hope this has helped lol. I just posted some links to recipes on one of your threads ....lol

Had a good day in work today , was bloody freezing mind .
I chatted to a few peeps including the guard that i said my mate J may go off with !!! i spoke to J the other night and she said she is not intrested in him like that , we shall see . lol :D ;)

Mark was in this afternoon thou and we all had a few smiles hehe , we have a gay guy who i adore !!! and M said A was getting a little too friendly with him LOL :D I told M that that was because some of the shop floor staff had told A that M was GAY !!!!! :D
M had to go and say something to A !!!! LOL PMSL

It was all quite funny .

I got home from work , picked will up from sonkies and then took my mum up to the hospital to see my dad , he has gone in today to have some more growths scrapped away from his bladder , this has been going on for a few years now , he was about to have chemo so mum rang me and i picked her up . she should be ok on her own tonight , she wouldnt stay with us even if we offered . bless her .

Will has been ok today , slightly calmer , although he now knows his dad and the fiancee have split up , so bless him he thinks that his dad and i may get back together .

i'll let his dad tell him this time i think .

Im meeting jetski guy tomoro , a little nervous , but this time tomoro the ice will be broken lol

Well all went well , but then i always think that lol
Will be nice to see him again and he did say the same so fingers crossed !
Kids were ok to , i left my eldest looking after her brother and they were both ok when i got back LOL

Dad is still in hospital , he collapsed today on his bed , its happened at home before too , but the docs didnt seem to say to much about it . which i thought was strange .

Still he knows he needs to stay in untill he is 99% better , we dont want no repeats of what happened last time .

Im being good today , just drinking a hot water as im really cold . had 2 little bites to eat but no major binge .

Still thinking about what to do next on the diet side of things .

gonna go as watching the thing on ITV with the guys leg .

Hey why dont you sign up for the looney toons tournament you did well at it....better than me anyway, we need one more player to join.

well that was a very brief and vague description of meeting a jetskier!!! do i have to see u at the school for the uncensored version? lol

Well i dont like to read to much into it karen as i tend to fall far to quickly !
It was a nice hour or 2 and im just speaking to him now thru msn and he really wants to meet again .
He is a real nice guy , accident prone !!!!
Just have to see !
hope your ok mate , need to catch up with you soon , i hear there is lots going on with u ?????

Shall prob see you after rugby tomoro if not b4 . x

i was going to invade sonyas after picking Kirsten up until needing to get jay. then remembered i ivited kirtsens friend here for tea!! didnt wanna put on sonya but very keen to dig some dirt on this jetskier now lol. (yes i STILL need to get a life of my own but for now urs will do nicely :D )

i was really pathetic and fell asleep when kev got home from work at 4.30 and didnt wake til 8pm. so he got the pleasure of working all day and then feeding/bathing/homeworking/oputting to bed our cherubs LOL.

am gonna go up now tho i guess. have a date with paul mckenna and my mp3 player. god help me, he WILL make me thin...WILL give me instant confidence and WILL change my life in 7 days...hehe! eventually he may make me give up smoking as well. god surely knows i am making him rich in the meantime LOL

enjoy ur chat with Alan. ;)

xxxxx

how was paul mckenna karen ??? stay in bed with you long did he ????

chatting to alan was good , he isnt online yet tonight but i had a little chat with him earlier .
all seems good .
guys in work were dead chuffed that it went well .

went down to see my bro as its his birthday today , he looked like he was having a nice evening ....bottle of stella next to him . and another from his sis !!!! hehe lol

got my pressie while i was there !!!!
also got to see my nephew and he made me laugh so much , bless him ...he had 'this' 'this' and 'this' for tea !!!!! thats what he said it was tomato , potatoe and egg LOL

:blahblah: :eek: :eek: :eek: Hey everyone !!!
Went out for my birthday last night , as me and the girls were getting ready we had web cam on so sonya could see us , she said we looked amazing which was lovely , cant wait till son can come out with us all !!!! next birthday for definate !

We didnt think we would be ready in time , but we madeit out at about 8.30pm had a great time , went into the wetherspoons on the barbican and was laughing so much !!!!

Debbie was groping any guy that went past lol:rotflmao: None of the girls could understand how my bra size is a 32 !!! granted it is a g cup lol but the 32 baffeled them !!!

Spoke to some nice men , one was older and we were chatting nicely then i asked him if he was married and he showed me his weeding ring hehe we still talked and had a laugh but then walked away .

then my friend had a text message from her bf and he broke up with her thru text , we went nuts , he did come and find her thou and talk or try to talk to her , he wasnt out last night . they r both young and he got scared , but i thought it was wrong of him as he ruined the night .

Friend picked herself up thou and had a good night :patback:

We then popped into the 'Navy' to get a drink and they had called last orders :doh:
so we started walking in to town , it was bliming freezing lol
we were numb !!
then my friend julie had stomache cramps :banghead: thought she was gonna pass out she was in agony , so we rung her bf and he came and picked her up and they took nik home too .

whilst waiting for him thou , i needed a WEE !!!!:whistle: BURSTING i was , so had to go ..... behing a car in a car park :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: very funny !!!!!

then nik needed food so we went to the burger van while still waiting for thier lift !!!

Me , deb and leanne then carried on down to 'RELEX' I saw a couple of guys i used to go to school with !!!! Havent seen them in years , one of the guys it was his birthday the day before mine always remember the 13th birthday party he had !!!!! so i had a few hugs ....only to warm me up of course !!!!

Then i saw some guys that used to work with me , and i started chatting to them lol
I told one of them that i used to dream about him :giggle: :giggle: it was very funny !!!!

we were all chatting for ages and then a girl that was kinda with them was giving me the 'EVIL'S' !!!:giggle: :giggle: so i asked John if any of his mates were with her , he said NO dont worry about that !!!:D :D :D I then chatted to a guy called James who was sweet , he seemed GAY :D but nice all the same , he said he was out with john and that and his sister , who is very protective of him , which was fine . then he asked me to go and talk to him for a sec :blahblah: so i did and he said he was going thru a meesy divorce and that if he was seen chatting to me then things would get bad for him so we parted ways !!!!!!
at the end of the night he was walking out the door and in hand with the girl that was giving me 'EVIL'S' :giggle: :giggle: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

We decided then to go to another bar , so Deb wanted to check out the 'clipper' so we did , she didnt find who she was looking for lol
I saw my old boss thou working in his kebab shop !!! may get a holiday to Turkey really cheap from him ....so RESULT !!!!!

now it was time to get a taxi .... well we were waitin g for ages !!! had a real bad pissed up guy in front of us ...he was a pain in the ass!!!
Negative !!!! idiot ...i was tellling him he was a T*** and stuff and he was loving it ...saying he liked me WTF !!!! so anyway deb kept asking him where was home ...Scotland he kept saying , so that was it then i told him to start walking cos it would be a long walk !!!! lol

He did my head in so i ceased the oppurtunity to jump places in the que and get a taxi first !!!!:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

WELL !!!!!

Got homw and the girls tried my bra on !!! and i tried thiers on hehehehe !!!
got the photos too ! hehehe
then cooked food and we all ate and then we shot off to bed !!!!!

It was a great night , a few mishapps but a funny night lol

Thanks for reading ...hope your didnt get bored and that you enjoyed my little birthday antics !!!!

:grouphugg: :grouphugg: :grouphugg:

Oh I bet you had such a good night!!

There is such a good atmosphere on a night out in plymouth, I can't wait till I move down :D
Reflex is great for a boogie :bliss: I'm very jealous lol

Sounds like your new figure is being appreciated by many a man too!!

Thanks fiona ! you shall have to come out when you get to Plymouth !!!
It was a good night ! havent been out in so long .

You have done well with the weight loss too , your fiance wont know whats hit him when he gets back !!!! xxx

Thanks fiona ! you shall have to come out when you get to Plymouth !!!
It was a good night ! havent been out in so long .

You have done well with the weight loss too , your fiance wont know whats hit him when he gets back !!!! xxx

Ooh I'll take you up on that! Sounds like you're a right giggle on a night out!!

Well just sent an email to the ex Rob and told him i dont want him all over me when he gets back , i dont need it and i sure as hell dont want it !!!!

Hope he understands . i know i worry to much about things .
Just feeling a little down .

Back