xxluckyxx's dilemma

well done mate on getting it up and running woohoo !!
pics tomoro girls ! in our t-shirts woohoo !!!
i'll be at school for 1.30 got work in the morning x

hehe! i was watching it round at sonkies. u may not be so impressed with the site once u see the photos of us on it haha! will definately be bringing camera to sports day :D

as for ur ex....what a ruddy cheek. has he actually forgotten u dumped him? lol. "cant resist u"?? well u look absolutely great now sam, theres no doubt about that BUT how dare he think that means he can try to grab u up like a piece of meat??? him and ian need to have a word with themselves (said in my best Frank Butcher accent :D )

looking forward to tomorrow! see u at sports day :) xxxx

Hope the site is up soon , its taking alot of hard work on karens behave to do it !

my daughter wants to do her own website now !!!
not sure what she will put on there .... McFly probably !!!

nearly time to go over the school and get will , i weighed in down son's today and i wasnt best pleased with the result , need to sort my blimming life out i can tell ya .
fingers crossed this week will go well and my 7lb will be off !

sam give urself a break! the last stone is more stubborn than all the others and u have done a great job. just go easy on urself.

Ive been on the fone twice to the web host people and they r meant to be fixing the problems so i will check it out when i get back from the gym.

xxx

im not a happy bunny today , got loads going on in my head . im hoping that i will sort it soon .

I am hoping to get up to see wayne friday , but as of yet i have no address ..... work that one out !

im off now b4 i turn all of you into warpped saddoo's

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Im not sure bout going up, Im skint as I have 2 low wage months coming up. I really dont want to leave the house either as I really dont trust Ian he is sinking to new levels.

FEELING "pants" TODAY

SORY GUYS JUST NOT MYSELF ......STILL IN CAPS LOCK
aaarrrggghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello .... well im still not 100% but i'll be ok . feel a McFly song coming on everytime i here or say that phrase .

i went to my friends today and have to admit it was nice to be there with her , havent really had chance to chat and be arounnd one another in a while , both are single and getting desperate LOL

We do have a nice giggle thou .

She went to the cinema last night with her kids and she said her daughter "did a sam" and LOL in the sillyest place of the film HAHA .....I had a right giggle as Sonkie "did a sam " too yesterday .

so funny !
guess i do still have a sense of humour .
itnt mad how when your around people for a matter of time thier characteristics rub off on you !!

any one else had some expereinces of this ?????

or is it just me and those around me lol

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh ....and that guy u made eyes at while in the awareness course was a bit of a dish ...... lol

You thought so ????
Well it was funny we were sat opposite each other and every now and again I would look his way and he would too ....really funny. Then when I got up and left he did too.

blimey a whole week has passed !

had a great weekend !!!

just coping with the week ahead now .

had a bit of hassle from the ex this weekend , he thought i was with a guy .....if only he knew the truth LOL :D ;) :D

got to look something up a sec ...will post again soon xxx

Back