xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

oh it is...thank god my wedding is months off...it really is ruined
So did you go for your chips? lol

Hey Vic 1.5 isn't bad, Stick with it and your'll have a fab loss next week I'm sure.
Hope you have a fab day xx

Hiya, nice to see you back :D xx

Thank you :)

Well day 2 of the restart and im feeling very positive. Got my food diary all filled in so i can easily track what im eating, and i am planning at least free step on the wii fit tonite, i don't kno if i can cope with Maya, she's a bit too energetic for me today.

Ok bit scary now, top bosses at the hospital i work are ringing everybody to see if anyone has been to Mexico in the last 6 months :S furthest iv been for a year is Wales but still a little scary

Hi jus wanted to say thanks for asking how i was xx.
Tis scary you are right my oh wanted to go to mexico this year & we cudnt afford to take my daugher so changd our minds & we r off to cyprus thank god!
Think smilerjen is goin to mexico dunno wot shes gonna do now?

Ok bit scary now, top bosses at the hospital i work are ringing everybody to see if anyone has been to Mexico in the last 6 months :S furthest iv been for a year is Wales but still a little scary

does chiquito's count?

ok day 3 of the restart and im sat in work eating my porridge. The motivation seems to still be there, i did 30 minutes free step last nite whilst watching corrie, so im feeling angelic again :)

Hey Vic, Congrats on being 100%, you can do it. I'm planning free step tonight I think, Maya kills me lol...
Hope you have a good day xx

Lol i went on it on guest pass and they were all too hard for me, id chosed 15 minutes, by 7 i was lay on the floor gasping for breath.

you can do it - stick with it - if i can heft my 14.5st bum about on it for 30mins, you can do it for 15! :D

Hi

Well done on the 100% days and the stepping ... it's great to have the motivation back - it's like welcoming a long (long long long in my case sometimes) lost friend home :)

Good luck

Twigs
xx

good to see your doing well...did you steal my motivation on Monday lol I dont mind you borrowing it but can we share it next week I need some lol
Ive been ok today but still no exercise

Hi

Well done on the 100% days and the stepping ... it's great to have the motivation back - it's like welcoming a long (long long long in my case sometimes) lost friend home :)

Good luck

Twigs
xx

Thank you :) Hopefully my friend is here to stay :)

good to see your doing well...did you steal my motivation on Monday lol I dont mind you borrowing it but can we share it next week I need some lol
Ive been ok today but still no exercise

lol i don't mind sharing :) im feeling like im eating too much again but its alll within my points, its confusing me lol. U could always come round mine and face the gruelling Maya for exercise.

Back