xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

I just dont seem to have my diet super powers not good... I was sick (again) yesterday and today i seem to be getting a cold and achey knees NOT GOOD

no just bog standard kids at school given me a cold.... fingers crossed none of them have been to mexico

Well its nearly the weekend and im feeling good :) its the OH's birthday tomorrow, he will be 25, so we are going out for an indian, but iv been saving points, and i've been good all week so i kno i wont want to ruin it. Hope everybody is having a good friday :)

enjoy your indian - sounds lovely! :D x

have you really just figured it out? bless ya! haha :D x

yep lol, only taken me since january, that gotta be some kind of record.

enjoy your indian - sounds lovely! :D x

mmmm thats making me think of dinner.... what do you normally get, knowing me I would go for the wrong choice!

Hey Vic, Have a yummy meal. Congrats on sticking to it and saving points, Have a good weekend xx

normally korma :S which is like the most fattening there :S but iv saved points so oh well.

Hi hayley, thank you, u have a good weekend too :)

Ok i realise that none of you will know who im talking about but iv just booked tickets to see my favourite band in the whole wide world, and im sooooo happy :D

omg omg omg i totally know who they are! where are they on at? :D

too late, already bought tickets for o2 academy.. £9 - STEAL! :D WHOOP!

no, newcastle for me.. also booked logan tickets as noticed they were on too :p oops?

hope you have a good weekend - hows the ww going? x

im doing my best today, just gonna have a slice of toast 4 my dinner as its the indian tonite :S gonna go on a 3 mile walk in the morning to get it off again lol

iv been obsessed with them for about 5 years lol, they are so great

good plan :) just do the halving your plate thing - draw an invisible line and eat half, then assess how full you are and if you're not full, then draw another line halfway through whats left.. will help you not overeat at least :)

have a lovely time tonight anyway :) x

Back