xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

Aerobics was really hard last nite :( tho i do feel all angelic when i get out. I must try and get some fitness coach done today, feeling lazy tho, its after all that cleaning yesterday. I am meant to be cleaning the bathroom today but keep putting it off.

Don't blame you have a day off from all that cleaning, :OP

Cleaning can wait...
Maya on the other hand-well i wouldnt keep her waiting too long!!LOL
Have a nice day xx

Hey vic hows it going? xx

Yes Vicky Vicky where for art thou Vicky lol x

Vicky you are a naughty minimins abandoner ...ill let you off coz ur taking me to WW but others wont get back here!!! lol

Hi vicky, I hadn't been on your diary for a while but as it turns out, neither have you!!!

Hope all is well - let us know how you are getting on. xx

lol sorry everyone, i was being naughty and not filling in my diary. Not been up to much and not been very good at sticking to ww :( tho im going to go tonite with mrs hill2b and then its positive all the way :)

lol sorry everyone, i was being naughty and not filling in my diary. Not been up to much and not been very good at sticking to ww :( tho im going to go tonite with mrs hill2b and then its positive all the way :)

thats the spirit!:D

Good Luck Vic, We've all been there. Hopefully Mrs hill2b and yourself will spur each other on.
Let us know how it goes xx

Yes together we will be tiny lol ... with our 7 months 2 weeks / 3 weeks till our weddings woooooooo so excited

It will.... now you have me on your case you have no choice but to lose lol

scary me never..you know me in real life now...im not scary at all HAHAHA (evil laugh)

however if Id taken the fringe out you'd of been scared VERY SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!! evil hairdressers they are the real scary people

Back