xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

congrats Vicky! :D thats brilliant! keep up the fantastic work :) *hugs*

xxx

Wicked Vic, your now back in the zone!
Good luck for the coming week xx

thanks everybody :)

My motivation is still there, going to have a 100% week and do lots and lots of exercise :) wii fit i think tonite, then off to aquafit tomorrow :) but i think i will have a sneaky chinese on saturday, tho will stay within my points.

My ticker is nearly down to 6 months for the wedding so i think that helps :S

Last edited:
well done Vicky!!! good exercise plan! Enjoy your day!

Hiya
Glad you shared the motivation about this week....and managed to keep some for yourself... Im loving my new pedometer toy.. 4520 steps so far today wooo Ive reset my goal so that its more obtainable so Im aiming for 14 stone now....which means Im 1/2 way there...

you can do this Vicky.. if anything can spur you into 100% it should be your wedding looming! :)

hope you enjoy your aquafit, i havent been in ages because i'm always in work now on monday nights.. and good luck with your wii fit! do you have my fitness coach? :) x

Hey Vic hows it going,
Have a good wednesday hun xx

you can do this Vicky.. if anything can spur you into 100% it should be your wedding looming! :)

hope you enjoy your aquafit, i havent been in ages because i'm always in work now on monday nights.. and good luck with your wii fit! do you have my fitness coach? :) x

yeah but i find it too gruelling lol, i only tend to do it when im really motivated, maya is too hard on me lol.

even if you just do upper body / lower body / core? only one i really find gruelling is cardio.. but you don't half feel better for it afterwards.. worth the effort! :) xx

I do just the cardio, i think thats y its too hard.

I went to aquafit last nite, couldn't half tell i hadn't been for a bit, i couldn't move afterwards, according to the OH i was walking like a zombie when i got in, so i must lose next week lol.

even though aquafit doesnt seem that hard, its amazing how good for you it is isnt it? :D when is your next WI? is it monday? x

yep, so a weekend to get through till then :S oh well i suppose il be doing my free step tonite in front of eastenders :)

well its friday, iv been 100% till now and i plan to stay that way over the weekend. Off to see star trek tonite, was gonna go tomorrow but can't wait, so iv budgeted 3.5 points for some popcorn, can't go to the cinema and not have popcorn its just not right lol. I have planned a romantic meal tomorrow night that includes chinese food, but again i'l stick within my points.

Reactions: ugg
Back