xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

Hey Vic,
Congrats on sticking and saving points. Enjoy the cinema and the popcorn yummy!
Have a fab meal tom night, ohhh chinese I haven't had that in ages.
Enjoy your day and the weekend xx

well done on the 100% so far ..me too..hope u enjoy the cinema.. and the popcorn...

well it was 3.5 points but im only claiming 2 cos OH ate half of it as well lol

how was Star Trek? did yummy whatshisface from Heroes live up to the role of Spock? :D

oh my god it was sooo amazing, and yeah he seemed to fit really well, the bloke playing bones really looked like he was a younger version as well.

Hi Vicky
Hope your weekend is going well... see you tomorrow...weigh in day YAY xx

Ur not too old, they are english/spanish metal so most people havent lol.

Guilty confession time, i went on the scales at work and they said iv put on :( serves me right for not waiting till WI tonite. I have been good this week but not exercised as much so that could have done it. Fingers crossed for a STS tonite.

Good luck Vic xx

good luck Vic, dont worry i'm sure WI won't be as bad as you think :)

I was totally shocked at how many faces i recognised.. Kirk's mum is Cameron from House, both guys from Harold and Kumar were in it (if you look behind the fencing combat guy when he's sat down in the bridge, you can see the other guy behind him in a blue top) then of course Simon Pegg, Zachary Quinto from Heroes as Spock, then of course Leonard Nimoy the original Spock :D Winona Ryder as Spock's mum.. Eric Bana.. there were LOADS!

how nice was Bones too :D yum!

I lost 1lb!!! yay im so happy :D

Me and the OH have actually been talking about going watching it again this weekend lol

you should you should! infact you should come up to Boldon and see it with your WW friend Rach :D x

oh and well done on your pound! that was what i meant to say before i got sidetracked by the Trek :p xxx

Congrats on your WI results vic xx

Thank you Hayley, ur doing so well :)

Rach I would come if i could.

woooo Vicky Im loving your ticker... it says 6mths wooooo Mine will soon... so excited cant wait to go to your wedding so Im doubley excited..
Ive ordered some ribbon today from the market stall in st helens all 50 metres of it ..for the invites.. £10 for it...dont think its bad net seemed far more expensive..ive also bought some photo albums in the sale.. can't wait to show you what Im going to make them into.. Im starting to make bridesmaid and usher gifts...

you are so muchh more organised than me lol havent thought about anything since i got the invites sorted.

started watching the biggest loser last nite, and really wish i could go on it lol, i could lose loads if i could be in the gym all day, tho id probably eat more if i didnt work.

Back