XXXXL bloke with 252lbs to lose

puddings

I've been looking for a weight loss forum for extra extra large people like myself for a while, so when I found the century club I was quite delighted!!!!

The doc told me a few years ago that if i dont do something about my weight, that i will be lucky to live past 40 and I'm 37 this year.
I got weighed today and was ashamed to see that Ive reached 29stone 6. According to the leaflet that I got from the doctors, for my height I should be no heavier than 11stone 6 - meaning that I'm 252 lbs too heavy.

I guess I qualify for weight loss surgery but would rather lose it through a diet plan instead.

Hey there & welcome this forum is great , you will do fine .. and if you feel low i'm sure people will do there best to motivate you.. i agree doing it with exercise and diet is muchhh better.. what diet you planning on doing ? x

Hi
and welcome just starting my weight loss journey as well. I admire your resolve to do it the diet/exercise way rather than surgery

Hey Puddings! I have exactly the same amount of weight to lose as you! I am following the Cambridge Diet, or I will be when I start this Friday. Any time you want to chat or get some support, let me know!

Take care

good luck with everything :)

In case you hadnt noticed. He made 1 post 6 months ago.

I wonder how the lad did.

Back