YAAAAAY I MANAGED TO RESIST!!

Hezz123

Was at my cousins birthday party last night, those of you who read my post yesterday will know i was worried about staying away from the cake, but i did soooo well, all i had from the buffet was a salad, with lettuce, tomato and chicken! i was drinking, but as im not following any specific diet im letting myself away with it, and i dont drink very often anyway. so im dead proud of myself, feel so good that i resisted when everyone else was stuffing their faces, yaaaaay!! :D:D:D

That's great. Well done you.

COngrats!!

Personally I find that it's all about the little victories like that...somehow enough of those little victories stack up to make the big victories easier...

Or something lol

thanks everyone! but i had cheese on toast today - thats not too bad,is it??? :confused:
i suppose its better having just cheese on toast, rather than eating loads of cakes AND having cheese on toast??

Well done! I was wondering how you got on, nice one! :D x

thanks guys. never thought id see the day when i could say no to cake and puddings!!!

Well done, thats brilliant will power! (I've not had that happen yet thankfully, but I did manage to resist the fresh donuts at the theme park, so I understand!)

Back